Applicant: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1400
App Sent: Feb 05, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 05, 2024
AOR: Feb 21, 2024

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I have applied for my Mother's ( 80 Years Age)citizenship on Feb01, 2024 and received AOR today on Feb 21, 2024. She is living in Canada from 6 years but completed 800 days on PR I have used her visit visa days of 4 years equating to 365 days to full fill her physical presence requirements. can any one advise from here how much time it can take. Does AOR means all the documents were found correct or they can still ask some additional information from us.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I have applied for my Mother's ( 80 Years Age)citizenship on Feb01, 2024 and received AOR today on Feb 21, 2024. She is living in Canada from 6 years but completed 800 days on PR I have used her visit visa days of 4 years equating to 365 days to full fill her physical presence requirements. can any one advise from here how much time it can take. Does AOR means all the documents were found correct or they can still ask some additional information from us.
Can some one guide me please

Guri@2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone !

I have question regarding Language proof. Which document will work for Language proof. I studied outside of Canada and attended all the courses and degree in english language.
Degree document provide information regarding the course with year of pass but it doesnt mentioned that degree was attended in english language.

I already posted the same question in main chat but didnt get reply , just to get faster reply posting here so those who recently submitted the documents might can help . Thanks.

Lovingit2019

Jun 8, 2019
Hello, thank you !

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Lovingit2019
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1588 days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Can some one guide me please
Well, average processing times posted online is 15 months BUT looking at applicants from other threads in earlier months, it seems to be about 4-6 months on average. From my understanding, AOR serves mostly as a completeness check (e.g. was everything uploaded to the correct spot). After AOR is where they do the deep dive into an application including verifying documents, physical presence, etc so there could be requests for additional docs later on if they aren't sure about any aspect of the application.