+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

SVJ2024

Star Member
Mar 13, 2024
Hello. I’m a bit worried. Our application is not moving at all. My friend said to come check the spreadsheet here to get an idea how others are doing with their progress.
Now im even more worried as i see dates all around our date has at least some progress.

App Type: Online
Applicant: group 2
Physical Presence Days: well over whats needed
App Sent: Feb 16, 2024
App Delivered: Feb , 2024
AOR: Feb 28, 2024

We are also thinking we should renew our PR soon to be safe because if it’s this so slow for us we might run out of time as our PR expire later in the year.
We are abunch of friends who applied between Jan and March. Even my friends who applied in March did their oath already.
Any advise? Besides telling me to be patient and wait. I need some uplifting.
Order ATIP notes to see where your app is stuck.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello. I’m a bit worried. Our application is not moving at all. My friend said to come check the spreadsheet here to get an idea how others are doing with their progress.
Now im even more worried as i see dates all around our date has at least some progress.

We are also thinking we should renew our PR soon to be safe because if it’s this so slow for us we might run out of time as our PR expire later in the year.
We are abunch of friends who applied between Jan and March. Even my friends who applied in March did their oath already.
I would highly recommend you to send a webform or order gcms notes. While there are no guarantees that they will work on your file as each situation is different, at least you will know what's going on with your application.

Reactions: Bekkie

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

Order your notes, but I'd also give them a call as the agent may open your notes and review it with you on the phone.

On a side note, you say your friends from March already have Oath? That's lightning fast as nobody on the tracker from March has Oath except for a child applicant.

Reactions: Bekkie

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I haven't had any update since the AOR, it's been more than 3 months now! I've called IRCC multiple times but only received the general reply that processing takes 8 months! Anyone else in the same boat?

ID: LightBlue88
Single/Family (How many if family): Family of 2
Physical Presence Days: 1108
App Sent: Feb 7th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 7th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 20th, 2024
Tracking Link Date: Feb 29th, 2024
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Same here. My office is Vancouver, gave my test on 23rd April, even that isn't showing completed and my test window was until May 12th.

• Wow
Reactions: Alalac

Bekkie

May 15, 2024
Order your notes, but I'd also give them a call as the agent may open your notes and review it with you on the phone.

On a side note, you say your friends from March already have Oath? That's lightning fast as nobody on the tracker from March has Oath except for a child applicant.
Yes it was really a surprise that it went so fast. Its for an adult and 1 child. I heard they applied, got AOR and then i heard shes done!

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Same here. My office is Vancouver, gave my test on 23rd April, even that isn't showing completed and my test window was until May 12th.
Send them an email with your last name, UCI, and application number. They reply very soon and have your results updated within a day (at least that's the case for me).

Bekkie

May 15, 2024

Where do I order these notes? And do you perhaps have the contact number?

İznik

May 15, 2024
Hello everyone,
I have accidentally deleted my AOR that I received after submitting citizenship application. Now to create account in tracker I need application number. How can I get that. Is there anyway?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have accidentally deleted my AOR that I received after submitting citizenship application. Now to create account in tracker I need application number. How can I get that. Is there anyway?
You can call them, but did you search it in the deleted emails folder?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hello everyone,
Check the trash folder, deleted emails, always go there.