+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
@chainether , @shubham3582 - I got my BIL yesterday, and today, I checked GCKey, UCI was changed, and biometrics expiry linked to the older biometrics I gave 4 years ago. So I registered on tracker it shows application in progress, and medicals passed, also biometrics in progress. (Also, initially, got eAOR + email saying "We sent you a message about your application" same day)

chainether

May 3, 2021
Questions for others who got BIL and Medical request -

1. Did you get AOR email apart from eAOR ?
2. If your answer is no to above, are you able to register on tracking site ?

I submitted application on 2nd feb and got eAOR in portal. Today I received BIL and medical request but I am still unable to register on the tracking site.
I received email today saying we updated your status after which I was able to register on tracker site.

I booked an appointment for medical exam today but its literally on 29th day out of the 30 day limit we are given. Do I just submit a webform or call in to IRCC to let them know? Any suggestions are welcome.

Reactions: shubham3582

mail2shirah

Aug 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2024
Dear Friends,
Need your valuable suggestion. My AOR is 3rd Feb2024 (8-Dec ITA). I am the primary applicant. My spouse need to travel outside Canada. Is it ok to travel now? Please share your valuable suggestions and thank you in advance.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I received email today saying we updated your status after which I was able to register on tracker site.

I booked an appointment for medical exam today but its literally on 29th day out of the 30 day limit we are given. Do I just submit a webform or call in to IRCC to let them know? Any suggestions are welcome.
If you send the e-medical sheet to IRCC with UMI number that the clinic will give you on that 29th day, you are safe

Reactions: chainether

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
@chainether , @shubham3582 - I got my BIL yesterday, and today, I checked GCKey, UCI was changed, and biometrics expiry linked to the older biometrics I gave 4 years ago. So I registered on tracker it shows application in progress, and medicals passed, also biometrics in progress. (Also, initially, got eAOR + email saying "We sent you a message about your application" same day)
perfect @rogerdude1 , I think same one biometric will be updated for PR.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
It was hard time finding the PR application tracker, there were couple of sites from IRCC says PR Application tracker but this tracker link worked for me. Posting here so that it would be useful for others.

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
It may or may not, but not taking any chances, since they made me pay the biometric fee already and the letter says give biometrics within 30 days or else ☠, might as well as go and do it lol.
Yes, by tomorrow you should get an update and then you can find slot for biometric.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
One thing to note everyone, when you receive BIL, your application status on GCKey will change to 'Your action is required ' until you submit biometrics!!

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
perfect @rogerdude1 , I think same one biometric will be updated for PR.
I think same biometric will not be considered for the PR. As far as I know before covid we need to give biometric for PR applications even though we have given biometrics for visitor visa. But during the covid period they IRCC came with a temporary measure that we can use the biometrics we give within 10 years. But this temporary measure has been taken away last year June.

Now there is no consideration for biometric given in the past, you should give biometric for PR.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I think same biometric will not be considered for the PR. As far as I know before covid we need to give biometric for PR applications even though we have given biometrics for visitor visa. But during the covid period they IRCC came with a temporary measure that we can use the biometrics we give within 10 years. But this temporary measure has been taken away last year June.
Yes, you and @shubham3582 are right,. They use the same old biometrics for CAN+US security check (they call this background check). Not sure what is the point for collecting 85$ and making people run to service canada lol. May be the immi. minister was drunk one night and he decided to resume biometric {re}-collection.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Similar thing is going to happen for medical as well, at the end of this year people have to take medical irrespective of their previous medicals. They just want to make money :D