+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

Here4PR

Jan 27, 2022
Got an email from IRCC with the subject "We updated your application status (E00XXX)". On the portal, I don't see any new message. Does anyone know what does this mean?
EDIT: Looking at other threads on forum, It seems the update was to assign UCI to my profile.

Last edited:

ABCD17

Feb 5, 2021
Hi Guys, is it recommended to inform IRCC if we are travelling to US for a week post AOR? Any response is much appreciated. Thanks

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Thanks for all your postings, seems like OINP EE and PNP are getting really fast responses, kudos and good luck!

Anyone getting BIL from outside PNP/OINP please kindly remember to mention that you are not under PNP in your post

chainether

May 3, 2021
Questions for others who got BIL and Medical request -

1. Did you get AOR email apart from eAOR ?
2. If your answer is no to above, are you able to register on tracking site ?

I submitted application on 2nd feb and got eAOR in portal. Today I received BIL and medical request but I am still unable to register on the tracking site.

Reactions: shubham3582 and r_a

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Thanks for all your postings, seems like OINP EE and PNP are getting really fast responses, kudos and good luck!

Anyone getting BIL from outside PNP/OINP please kindly remember to mention that you are not under PNP in your post
Not yet for CEC inland category.

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Questions for others who got BIL and Medical request -

1. Did you get AOR email apart from eAOR ?
2. If your answer is no to above, are you able to register on tracking site ?

I submitted application on 2nd feb and got eAOR in portal. Today I received BIL and medical request but I am still unable to register on the tracking site.
No, you will not able to register on tracking site until you UCI is changed to numeric instead of CANxxx something. It will take 1-2 days after UCI change.

Reactions: chainether