+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
what is the timeline for montreal office these days?
An email recieved from ircc asking out generic details such as name, eye color, presence in canada etc. (i guess it is p1 portal email) .

when is p2 email expected? anybody can share a trend? it's VO is montreal office.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
what is the timeline for montreal office these days?
An email recieved from ircc asking out generic details such as name, eye color, presence in canada etc. (i guess it is p1 portal email) .

when is p2 email expected? anybody can share a trend? it's VO is montreal office.
Congrats! You've got your portal 1. If I remember everything Priya, there's a VO Montreal thread that you can check for tracking portal 2 and eCoPR timelines.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That's my feeling as well... So close... One week for an email that usually takes one day...
IRCC operates surprisingly well despite their nearly broken IT infra. That's what really brings those wait times, but ever since Sean Fraser took office, the operations have dramatically improved. Future PR cohorts will get even better experience and processing speeds.

alendya

Mar 20, 2024
IRCC operates surprisingly well despite their nearly broken IT infra. That's what really brings those wait times, but ever since Sean Fraser took office, the operations have dramatically improved. Future PR cohorts will get even better experience and processing speeds.
I'm not complaining at all. I'm also a civil servant and I can relate to their challenges. I was just expressing the anxiety caused by the waiting for the very last step of this amazing journey. ☺
Hopefully, soon the portal email will arrive for those who received a FD last week ☺

r_a

Jan 22, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-02-2024
Med's Done....
13-04-2024
I agree. To be honest it all comes down to how to manage your personal stress and how good you are with it. I know some people are under a lot more stress than I am (PGWP expiring soon, company is laying off etc.), at the same time looking at the updates in different forums, some people are less patient than others. Personally I am a really impatient person and I am trying to improve myself. But I appreciate that it no longer takes 12 months to complete the economic immigration process, it sure used to.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm not complaining at all. I'm also a civil servant and I can relate to their challenges. I was just expressing the anxiety caused by the waiting for the very last step of this amazing journey. ☺
Hopefully, soon the portal email will arrive for those who received a FD last week ☺
Nothing wrong in complaining! Over the years, I've noticed IRCC's inconsistency and top down inflexible processes can make folks very miserable.

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Haha , yes. I am just keeping fingers crossed for next week. I had daily activity on GC Key from 10th to 15th with trackers updating, Med updating and FD being set and all silent after that. I called yesterday and the agent said that no timelines and everything is in queue.
@rahuldewantrv Yes, usually IRCC send P1 along with FD, not sure how it's working for CEC. @rogerdude1 did you get FD ?
For me, FD is still in progress.

Reactions: rahuldewantrv