+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
I got an update on my tracker saying we received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. The message was sent yesterday - 14 May 2024. What does this mean, please? So far, I have passed both medicals and biometrics is updated. Background is in progress and Eligibility not started on the tracker, while both are in progese on GC Key.

alendya

Mar 20, 2024
Just saw a ghost update with FD date.
I've got the same (I think?):
Final decision - May 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I didn't receive an email, though.

And there was no change in the tracker (last update May 7th).

Is it normal to have a date for the final decision without an actual final decision? And for the GCKey to be updated without tracker update?

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
Final decision - May 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is it normal to have a date for the final decision without an actual final decision? And for the GCKey to be updated without tracker update?
Its a good step forward. You need to wait for P1 now

alendya

Mar 20, 2024
So far my timeline is:

February 1, 2024 - ITA received
February 9 - Application, AoR
March 21 - BIL
March 28 - Biometrics completed
April 3 - Medicals passed
May 1 - AFD
May 5 - AFD answered
May 6 - Eligibility passed, Background completed
May 15 - Final Decision (but only GCKEY, not tracker, nor email)
?????? - COPR
?????? - RFV

And I'm FSW (French), not CEC. :)

@alendya please share your timelines, I think it's normal for CEC as its moving really slow.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Final decision date is usually approval. You won't get a status update in Final decision(apart from date) till you either physically land in Canada or are virtually landed through an eCoPR.