+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

Fluxyn

Feb 2, 2024
Hi! I appreciate your predictions! How long do you expect between Medical Passed and Background check completed? I submitted on Feb 9th, got BIL on March 21st and MEP on April 4th. I'm really anxious to see the "Background passed"
Hey! Thank you for your kind words. BIL follows a particular pattern and lots of people seems to update that on the tracker which makes it easy to predict. its hard to say the time between medical passed (i would suggest you do from after Biometrics is uploaded) to BC completion. It also depends on the category if its PNP, CEC, inland or outland. I am sorry i am unable to help.

Reactions: alendya

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
I received BIL today, I can see my biometric has been updated still biometric status is showing "We need your fingerprints to process your application", please advise the anyone else also received the same.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I received BIL today, I can see my biometric has been updated still biometric status is showing "We need your fingerprints to process your application", please advise the anyone else also received the same.
have you given biometrics already or it's just request. If it's just a request and you have not given your biometrics then you need to wait until you give your biometrics . Hope it helps

rahuldewantrv

May 9, 2023
This is normal. I had the same thing. It will initially show biometrics from your last event you did for work/study permit.
I did my biometrics yesterday morning and the new update was posted in biometrics by evening

Reactions: r_a and shubham3582
Feb 3, 2024
Called IRCC today, as per my signature, all done except BGC. This is the current status:

-- criminality passed,
-- info sharing in progress,
-- security check not started
-- PVO is sydney, SVO is CPC Ottawa

Seems like this sydney/ottawa combo is very slow as per - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-february-2023-please-join.789341/page-33

Ironically, they are all FEB. '23 lol..
any update on your application? @rogerdude1 my PVO is ottawa SVO is Sydney
Called IRCC yesterday, they said only security not started in BGC, everything else is completed

alendya

Mar 20, 2024
Hey! Thank you for your kind words. BIL follows a particular pattern and lots of people seems to update that on the tracker which makes it easy to predict. its hard to say the time between medical passed (i would suggest you do from after Biometrics is uploaded) to BC completion. It also depends on the category if its PNP, CEC, inland or outland. I am sorry i am unable to help.
Thanks for your efforts! And kind words! Let's just hope for the best and survive the anxiety hahaha

Reactions: Fluxyn

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Thanks for the update. Seems I was correct with my prediction as per the tracker.
How is it that some get their Biometrics request almost immediately they submit, while others have to wait forever?

As per the tracker you referenced, please can you kindly assist in checking what date they are now? I submitted my application on 02 April 2024. I checked the tracker myself and it was kinda confusing!

Fluxyn

Feb 2, 2024
How is it that some get their Biometrics request almost immediately they submit, while others have to wait forever?

As per the tracker you referenced, please can you kindly assist in checking what date they are now? I submitted my application on 02 April 2024. I checked the tracker myself and it was kinda confusing!
I think from the Tracker, it depends on the category. PNP (about a month) Outland applicant (almost immediately) Ukraine applicant in CEC (almost immediately). The delay has been more CEC applicant due to staff shortage.

Please anyone with Feb 7 to 11 AOR should kindly update us when they get BIL.

Last edited:
Reactions: urerimam

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
I think from the Tracker, it depends on the category. PNP (about a month) Outland applicant (almost immediately) Ukraine applicant in CEC (almost immediately). The delay has been more CEC applicant due to staff shortage.

Please anyone with Feb 10 AOR should kindly update us when they get AOR.
Thank you so much for your response. This is helpful!