+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Is there any applicant from Feb still waiting for background check to be completed? I have stuck in this step for quite long.
Just wondering if any applicants have the same issue.
Applied in march 3rd but BG in progress since april 19th. When did you and sponsor pass eligibility ?

veiron007

Sep 20, 2019
Hi, just wanted to ask a quick question. I am PA under SCLP in Canada class. I have received AOR email and now would like to apply for OWP. While completing the form, they are asking for medical exam that needs to be done either upfront or once they request us. I am pretty much going to do it upfront since the application process might be faster that way. My question here is, Do I need to give medical exam twice? once for OWP and later when they ask it during my spousal application process?

oliverwhq

Feb 22, 2023
Canada
Hi, just wanted to ask a quick question. I am PA under SCLP in Canada class. I have received AOR email and now would like to apply for OWP. While completing the form, they are asking for medical exam that needs to be done either upfront or once they request us. I am pretty much going to do it upfront since the application process might be faster that way. My question here is, Do I need to give medical exam twice? once for OWP and later when they ask it during my spousal application process?
I think you can use the medical exam for OPW to apply for the spousal sponsor pr application according to the current policy in the below link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html

You can send your medical exam by webform with LoE to immigration for your pr application.

Reactions: veiron007