+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

May 16, 2023
Hi Guys, PR card received yesterday in mail. Previously, Ecopr was received on 17th May 2023. The PR portal still shows that the Photo is still in review with IRCC.

Reactions: oliverwhq

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
My timeline as per below:

April 18 - Application submitted (Inland)(already on PGWP)(Bio and medical not needed to submit)
May 29 - AOR
June 05 - Medical passed
Jun 06 - Additional information required (submitted the updated form the same day)
Jun 08 - PR tracker shows updated form as received
Jun 09 - Eligibility as completed
Jun 10 - Invitation to pre-arrival services

It is showing Background check in-progress. Do you guys have an idea of how much longer will it take to get Spouse approval and PR approval?

Thank you in advance

JCK

Jun 16, 2023
FINALLY
Application submit date - 27th Feb
AOR - 25th March
Medical completed - 11th April
Biometrics - done prior
Eligibility & background completed- 14th May
Pre-Arrival letter - 15th May
Portal invite - 9th June
Photo & address upload on portal - 12th June
eCoPR - 16th June

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hi everyone ,
Just to give you update ,IRCC is not updating tracker or gc key on time .
I have not received any document about eligibility at all but directly got PR confirmation

i applied on 20-Feb
Got my PR confirmation mail today.

so hold your horses you will get the updates very soon .
Finger crossed
You didn't get the Medical or anything?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Can you please share your timeline? Ours is outland application and after biometric completed april 18th there is no update.
thamy23
shared his/her timeline just in the previous page of the disucssion. BTW inland and outland timeline is likely different. This is an inland thread.
Most of the process was done for thamy23 in March 2023. (already have valid biometric from before) And inland application get portal and eCOPR. Very different from outland.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2023-inland-spousal-sponsorship.791198/post-10497661

leo89b

Mar 2, 2023
Hello everyone!

Anyone got updates regarding PR card or received PR card recently?

We received eCOPR on June 14 and applied for PR card around June 16.
Since then, apart from address approved, no other updates.

Thanks.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone!

Anyone got updates regarding PR card or received PR card recently?

We received eCOPR on June 14 and applied for PR card around June 16.
Since then, apart from address approved, no other updates.

Thanks.
No updates for us as well but we received eCOPR on 11th July so it will be after you. I was able to link the PR card application so that we can get updates when it’s printed.

Tesfa

Jul 22, 2023
I have a problem currently which is I had applied for a student visa for Canada in 2019 and it failed but I already gave my biometrics by then. now currently I am applying for visit visa for Canada and my old biometrics number is not showing and also the UCI number is different it has been a week and it still didn't reflect. the only document that was changed was that I renewed my old passport that I use back then can anyone tell me about the UCI problem and if I need to do biometrics again or wait for the old one to reflect thank you

tortiecat86

Jul 22, 2023
Hi all,

I submitted my common-law inland application on Feb. 17, 2023 and all the stages of the application on my PR tracker shows they have been completed on May 10th. I also have COPR details but it's been more than 2 months and I haven't gotten the portal email yet. I have a representative and all communications go to her. According to her they haven't received the portal email yet and to just wait.

Aside from waiting, what else can I do for me to receive the portal email already? I know it's still within processing time but I'm just hoping that IRCC already sent it but we just were not able to receive it.

Please help me. Thank you.

oliverwhq

Feb 22, 2023
Canada
Is there any applicant from Feb still waiting for background check to be completed? I have stuck in this step for quite long.
Just wondering if any applicants have the same issue.