+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

May 16, 2023
Guys just got my eCopr notification via email and was able to download it. :). it says issued at : ETOBICOKE IRCC.
Also noticed on PR portal that Mailing Address got the green tick now and just the photo which shows as in review with IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: oliverwhq

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone! Here’s my timeline

February 19 application submitted
March 17 Temporary AOR
March 21 AOR and Biometrics completed
March 27 Medical Completed
April 19 Background check in progress
May 11 background check and eligibility completed and COPR document number reflected on PR tracker
May 11 PR Portal Invite
May 12 PR Portal Upload of photo

just waiting for ECOPR now.
Do we also need to apply for PR card on the PR Portal or will IRCC mail the card directly to the address provided? Please let me know.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Guys just got my eCopr notification via email and was able to download it. :). it says issued at : ETOBICOKE IRCC.
Also noticed on PR portal that Mailing Address got the green tick now and just the photo which shows as in review with IRCC.
After how many days did you get your eCOPR after you got the portal invite to upload the documents?

Savi.apple56

May 11, 2023
Friday the 12th May I got an email stating new case created and then I confirmed that I'm in Canada , mailing address and uploaded the photo and today the 17th May I got the eCopr.
I also got my ecopr today and i noticed they gave 3 years PR ,i suppose spouse get 3 years only ,Is that same case with you

May 16, 2023
I also got my ecopr today and i noticed they gave 3 years PR ,i suppose spouse get 3 years only ,Is that same case with you
I do not see any expiry date on the eCOPR document except for the passport expiry date. The eCOPR document is valid till April 2024 which is the date up until my medical examination is valid.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I don't understand what you mean. PR never "expires". If you are in Canada, then you landed virtually with eCOPR. Then you will get your PR card. The PR card will expire (in about 5 years). But PR status do not expire. As long as you meet RO, you stay as a PR.

RO:
To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=727&top=4

April Summers

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone! Here’s my timeline

February 19 application submitted
March 17 Temporary AOR
March 21 AOR and Biometrics completed
March 27 Medical Completed
April 19 Background check in progress
May 11 background check and eligibility completed and COPR document number reflected on PR tracker
May 11 PR Portal Invite
May 12 PR Portal Upload of photo

just waiting for ECOPR now.
I just got my ECOPR ❤❤❤

thamy23

Mar 8, 2023
Hi guys,

My tracker was said to have been updated today, but there have been no changes to the process, as my background check is still pending. Has anyone experienced the same/similar issue?
Cheers!

fourwheels

May 18, 2023
Newbie here.. Does anybody know what this update in the tracker means? I didn't receive any emails

We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.