+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 Visa Approvals

Syed Jaleel

Apr 14, 2022
Anyone Who applied in February 2022 and still waiting for their PPR ? I applied on 3rd Feb and still waiting .. Anyone who is with me in this long run ?

sihan

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Anyone Who applied in February 2022 and still waiting for their PPR ? I applied on 3rd Feb and still waiting .. Anyone who is with me in this long run ?
Applied on 10 Feb here.
This is my second application because I changed DLI.

Got no further update since 23 March.
I just sent IRCC a web form and emailed my local visa office.

But I don't think they will reply me quickly, I likely have to wait a few more weeks before receiving any reply.

The thing that don't make sense to me is that there are people who apply later in March / April but they have received their PPRs yet there are people like me who have applied earlier but are still waiting.

Ands01

Apr 3, 2022
Applied on 10 Feb here.
This is my second application because I changed DLI.

Got no further update since 23 March.
I just sent IRCC a web form and emailed my local visa office.

But I don't think they will reply me quickly, I likely have to wait a few more weeks before receiving any reply.

The thing that don't make sense to me is that there are people who apply later in March / April but they have received their PPRs yet there are people like me who have applied earlier but are still waiting.
I agree on this. I lodged last 8th Feb for Fall 2022, but no further changes have been made after biometrics and my medical is still under review after I undergone 2nd xray last 8th March.

Ands01

Apr 3, 2022
The last update I got was from my colleague, she lodged 1st February and got her PPR last 14th April. After that, no updates on the other applications. I lodged under SDS, we're both from Philippines.

sihan

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
The last update I got was from my colleague, she lodged 1st February and got her PPR last 14th April. After that, no updates on the other applications. I lodged under SDS, we're both from Philippines.
If your colleague already received her PPR, that means her application is already approved, there is no more wait required ~

Ands01

Apr 3, 2022
If your colleague already received her PPR, that means her application is already approved, there is no more wait required ~
Yes, she was approved. I meant after her approval, no more updates on other Feb applicants.

Ands01

Apr 3, 2022
Hello guys, I received the results of my application, 10th May 2022. I was refused due to purpose of visit. Will reapply again after I got my gcms notes.

sihan

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hello guys, I received the results of my application, 10th May 2022. I was refused due to purpose of visit. Will reapply again after I got my gcms notes.
That freaking sucks.
What did you indicate as your purpose of visit?

Tomorrow will mark the 13th week of my application and still I dun have any updates yet. This is my second study permit application.

I believe I submitted ample proof of funds, I passed the medical exam and I have stated a very legit reason in my study plan on why I had to forgo the initial college studies and why I am changing DLI.

My 1st application was approved 1 month after submitting, I have no idea why it is takling so long now.