+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2022 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Congratulations, how long did your eligibility last, when did it start?
I mean, you haven't had any news since June, ?? And what day in March did you receive a response and what day in February did you submit your request? You communicated with your deputy during all this time. I'm sorry for asking you but I applied on February 25, 2022 and since August 18 there has been no communication with them. I called my representative and he told me to call him again at the end of March... I feel desperate

dkoren

Feb 9, 2022
I mean, you haven't had any news since June, ?? And what day in March did you receive a response and what day in February did you submit your request? You communicated with your deputy during all this time. I'm sorry for asking you but I applied on February 25, 2022 and since August 18 there has been no communication with them. I called my representative and he told me to call him again at the end of March... I feel desperate
I've submitted online at the end of February. I have not had any news since July. Spoken to the MP assistant in January 2023, basically told me to wait for 16 months and contact again. I've just received the prearrival and passport request a few days ago. Please note it is Warsaw visa office.

Reactions: Jacornejo20

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
I've submitted online at the end of February. I have not had any news since July. Spoken to the MP assistant in January 2023, basically told me to wait for 16 months and contact again. I've just received the prearrival and passport request a few days ago. Please note it is Warsaw visa office.
t
congratulations again
thank you

Reactions: dkoren

mistiko

Mar 27, 2023
Hi all, any suggestions on what we should do for next steps?

Outland (US PA, Canadian Citizen Sponsor)

Application submitted: February 2, 2022
Sponsor Eligibility: April 13, 2022
AOR: April 14, 2022
Medical Request: April 14, 2022
Medical Done: May 5, 2022
Biometric Request: May 27, 2022
Biometric Done: June 1, 2022
PA Eligibility Complete: June 8, 2022
Background Complete: June 8, 2022
Pre-Arrival Services: June 9, 2022

We've just been receiving ghost updates (dozens of them) since then. COPR expiry date has been updated to match Medical expiry date (May 5) but no invitation to portal yet. We sent a request for more information via webform but no reply yet.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hi all, any suggestions on what we should do for next steps?

Outland (US PA, Canadian Citizen Sponsor)

Application submitted: February 2, 2022
Sponsor Eligibility: April 13, 2022
AOR: April 14, 2022
Medical Request: April 14, 2022
Medical Done: May 5, 2022
Biometric Request: May 27, 2022
Biometric Done: June 1, 2022
PA Eligibility Complete: June 8, 2022
Background Complete: June 8, 2022
Pre-Arrival Services: June 9, 2022

We've just been receiving ghost updates (dozens of them) since then. COPR expiry date has been updated to match Medical expiry date (May 5) but no invitation to portal yet. We sent a request for more information via webform but no reply yet.
Good morning, I am also from February 2022 and I am still waiting just like you, have you tried to communicate with your representative??, have you called IRCC, what is your VO

mistiko

Mar 27, 2023
Good morning, I am also from February 2022 and I am still waiting just like you, have you tried to communicate with your representative??, have you called IRCC, what is your VO
We did not use a representative! I sent IRCC a message via webform on March 6, but don't have a reply yet. I don't know my VO!

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
You have to call the deputies of your province, they can help you, they are not representatives, they are deputies, they can ask IRCC the status of your application. We are also doing it alone, we do not have representatives but we have contacted the deputy, we are waiting for them to send us news, they do not charge you any value

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello guys, any news, we already have 14 months of waiting and we are still waiting, any news. I'm still stuck in criminal records

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I am from February 25, 2022 and I am still waiting for the eligibility to be completed. Who else is still waiting? I already have completed criminal records, completed medical and buometrics VO MEXICO

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I am from February 25, 2022 and I am still waiting for the eligibility to be completed. Who else is still waiting? I already have completed criminal records, completed medical and buometrics VO MEXICO

imiyodu

Feb 3, 2023
Hi everyone please I need your suggestions and words of advice. My husband just just got an interview date . What is the possibility of getting the application approved? Has anyone gone for interview already? Pls I need your response thank you all.