+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
No updates since they updated my Test and Background check to Completed on Oct 31st.

I remember a few years ago passing and then seeing your Test marked as completed would mean you are only a week or two from Decision Made. Sad that this process is still taking so long.
I am waiting too & my test was updated to completed on Oct15th. Why only me, I know people are waiting from 2020. Hang in there, bud!! You're very close to the finish line. I know it's frustrating, but with IRCC 'it is what it is'.

Limerick

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Just called IRCC and confirmed that it was glitch. IRCC agent were still able to see my status as OATH Scheduled and due to glitch I was seeing as inprogress for (Prohibition, Language & Physical Presence) and OATH not scheduled.
Can you please provide the number you called

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi friends,

I just saw the status in ecas changed to decision made, but the tracker still shows the latest update is test completed. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you for your input!

nilesh29

Jun 13, 2018
Application Type: Online
Processing Center: Scarborough, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1,108.5
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Feb 5, 2022
Application delivered: Feb 5, 2022
AOR: Mar 16, 2022
BGC Completed : September 22, 2022
Test Invite : September 30, 20222 (Oct 7 - Oct 27)
Test Interview taken on : October 25, 2022
Test Completed on : October 26, 2022
Physical Presence: December 2, 2022
Language : December 2, 2022
Prohibitions: December 2, 2022
Oath Ceremony : January 12, 2023
Went back to In-progress with no Oath scheduled date. Probably the same glitch.

nilesh29

Jun 13, 2018
Went back to In-progress with no Oath scheduled date. Probably the same glitch.
I just got back a response from the Scarborough office. They are very quick in responding, of course only to the relevant and critical questions related to them.

Good day,

We are not able to comment or offer any assistance with your tracker as it is out of our control. Tracker is managed by IT. For any issues with your tracker please find the contact information on that page.

This is a confirmation that your ceremony has been scheduled for 2023/01/12 @ 11:00 AM EST.

Please be advised that you will receive an email invitation for the ceremony one week before the event. Check your inbox closer to the event frequently, including the Spam/Junk folders.

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I just got back a response from the Scarborough office. They are very quick in responding, of course only to the relevant and critical questions related to them.

Good day,

We are not able to comment or offer any assistance with your tracker as it is out of our control. Tracker is managed by IT. For any issues with your tracker please find the contact information on that page.

This is a confirmation that your ceremony has been scheduled for 2023/01/12 @ 11:00 AM EST.

Please be advised that you will receive an email invitation for the ceremony one week before the event. Check your inbox closer to the event frequently, including the Spam/Junk folders.
@nilesh29 Mine also on Jan 12 2023 and I believe we both are in the same group. Please be in touch for any changes or updates.

Reactions: nilesh29

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018

Good day,

Wow, this is great! What was the body of the email you sent? And who did you send it to? The email id test invite came from?

mapledog

Dec 3, 2018
Category........
My timelines are below, with all the recent posts and updates I was hoping my status would change.

This wait is agonizing.

The process is flawed, it's like one has no other option but to feel their way in the dark.

Application Type: Online
Processing Center: Scarborough, ON
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Nov 4, 2021
AOR: Feb 2, 2022
BGC Completed : July, 22, 2022
Test Invite : Aug 3, 2022 (Aug 5 - Aug 25)
Test Interview taken on : August 20, 2022
Test Completed on : August 22, 2022
Physical Presence: In Progress
Language : In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Oath Ceremony : Not Started

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Is there anyone else here who's test status didn't change to completed weeks after test was taken/passed?

I sent an email to the email address test invitatation came from, and tried calling but no luck.

I passed the test on Nov 4 and until the Dec 13th glitch it was showing as not started. Now it shows in progress. Any idea what can cause this?

Thank you!