+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I applied on 2/01/2022.I got email today and I'm doubting if that's AOR. It states acknowledge the receipt of my application. If further documents are needed I will be contacted. Stated the eligibility criteria and a link to study a test and how many questions to pass. Included in the mail is my
UCI........
Application number........

Please respond to me guys.
Thanks

Reactions: sureshcoim

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
I got a mail and I'm doubting if that's AOR. It states it acknowledge the receipt of my application. If further documents are needed I will contacted. Stated the eligibility criteria and a link to study a test and how many questions.
UCI........
Please respond
Thanks
Congrats this is an AOR

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a mail and I'm doubting if that's AOR. It states it acknowledge the receipt of my application. If further documents are needed I will contacted. Stated the eligibility criteria and a link to study a test and how many questions.
UCI........
Please respond
Thanks
Can you please add your timeline details?

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I read somewhere that PR card isn't accepted as proof of I.d but I used the PR card and my country passport. Not in colour and just the bio page. But got email today stating my file number and link to testing.
What's going on?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I read somewhere that PR card isn't accepted as proof of I.d but I used the PR card and my country passport. Not in colour and just the bio page. But got email today stating my file number and link to testing.
What's going on?
Yes, I heard PR isn't accepted as well. Link to testing, is that citizenship testing? That is so fast if you are Feb 2022 applicant.. In case if the document isn't accepted, they will return back as incomplete.. so wait for IRCC communication. Good luck!

SquirrelAndMoose

Jul 18, 2019
Yes, I heard PR isn't accepted as well. Link to testing, is that citizenship testing? That is so fast if you are Feb 2022 applicant.. In case if the document isn't accepted, they will return back as incomplete.. so wait for IRCC communication. Good luck!
I think they just meant a link to the study guide and generic info about the test (which is standard) and not an invitation to take the test.

Carlinius

Mar 2, 2018
What's going on?
If you already have AOR then you are good. They will ask for additional information in case it's required, but there is nothing to worry about. For now just sit, relax, and wait because this is going to be a long ride!

Reactions: twztedelegance

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Not a testing date but a link to study when I'm invited for the test