+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Those who got the ghost update as October 7 2022, Its not ghost or an updates. The IRCC updated the whole tracking system on 13th October 2022 which means yesterday (Thursday). They have strengthened tracker system to prevent unauthorized use or access to the portal. So everyone of us who has existing tracker, can see this update.
I got first update on October 12 and second on 13th. Based on your experience and research, would you tell both as ghost update or upgrade to new tracker?

Mara88

Jan 19, 2018
@Mara88 Hi, what is the app you are looking in the phone that you are able to find the file is sent to SCR office? Please help, So I can also check status of my app.

Regards
Sent
Hi, I just called CIC 1 (888) 242-2100, and kindly asked agent about office reviewing my case, telling about my concern.

Mara88

Jan 19, 2018
Those who got the ghost update as October 7 2022, Its not ghost or an updates. The IRCC updated the whole tracking system on 13th October 2022 which means yesterday (Thursday). They have strengthened tracker system to prevent unauthorized use or access to the portal. So everyone of us who has existing tracker, can see this update.
If I am not wrong I called CIC on October 07, and yesterday saw update on that day, so maybe it was updated by agent when he enter to my account to tell what is going on with my app…

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
If I am not wrong I called CIC on October 07, and yesterday saw update on that day, so maybe it was updated by agent when he enter to my account to tell what is going on with my app…
Probably, As per lot of people opinion: They made changes to the online system yesterday so everyone got the oct 7 or oct 8 update that doesn’t mean anything.

• Sad
Reactions: Mara88

Kakolo

Mar 23, 2018
Got in to the new tracker (after some struggle in trying to get a code sent and getting errors), and now my latest update says October 14. I assume it's just because of the new system as well, as with the October 7 people.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I'm having trouble logging in today. Can't reset password at all... it's not finding the application. Anyone had luck going around this?

Reactions: Biologia36

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hey guys, when I am trying to reset password and type in UCI and Application number, I am just getting errors. Anyone in the same boat?

I am. Nothing works. Keep saying incorrect info. Please let me know if you find a way around this

Reactions: Biologia36

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary
Hey all, I saw a recommandation on here about an app for taking practice quizzes. I have purchased it. I wanted to see, I have read the book à few times through and I'm absolutely falling these quizzes as only some of the info is in my book I got from the Government. Can anyone else relate to this? This app seems to have different info on it than the book.

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hey all, I saw a recommandation on here about an app for taking practice quizzes. I have purchased it. I wanted to see, I have read the book à few times through and I'm absolutely falling these quizzes as only some of the info is in my book I got from the Government. Can anyone else relate to this? This app seems to have different info on it than the book.
You don't have to purchase an app. All the questions have answers in the Discover Canada Handout