+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2022 AOR - Join here***

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

karthik_in_Canada

Nov 25, 2021
Hi all,

I am an Inland-PNP candidate and received my AOR on Feb-05. Of course, no updates other than Biometrics (which was given 2 years back for my study permit). Since the LAZY IRCC takes more than 6 months for sure and my PNP will be expiring after 6 months, do I need to do anything about it? Like renewing of nomination certificate or contacting IRCC by webform?

umairabid

Nov 27, 2020
Hi all,

I am an Inland-PNP candidate and received my AOR on Feb-05. Of course, no updates other than Biometrics (which was given 2 years back for my study permit). Since the LAZY IRCC takes more than 6 months for sure and my PNP will be expiring after 6 months, do I need to do anything about it? Like renewing of nomination certificate or contacting IRCC by webform?
I guess not, it needs to be valid at the time of AOR I think

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hello! Just want to ask if I am officially under Feb 2022 applicants if this is what's shown on my GCMS notes?
By the way, my official AOR is May 2020, but my app was updated from R10 to CEC on Feb 15, 2022. See below...

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/11/03 12:58:51
Created By: JG8607
Updated Date: 2022/02/15 14:30:11
Updated By: JG8607
Group #: 1-KS3RQ07
Name: CEC

Type: PR - Temporary Processing