+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

D

Deleted member 1083629

Yes, that's why I said I should have used the term 'valid' instead of 'expired'.

I did not say the application will get rejected because of submitting an old PCC. I just meant it might be better to submit new ones for both countries if possible (and if IRCC was unspecific), but it's too difficult or time consuming then an old one with a LoE would be the other option. In my case, after waiting for such a long time for a little movement on my application, I'm trying to provide all that I can because I don't want to take the chances of getting another PCC ADR, which would mean more waiting.

But yes, I do agree with you, to each their own. In our own way, I hope we can do the best we can in the situations we are in so that our PR journey finally comes to an end with a positive response. It's been long enough already for us all, and I am hoping that it's towards the end.
Cheers, brother. I do want to believe that we are close to the end.

Reactions: ashersasher

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Nope. Means nothing. RPRF used to mean that your file passed all of the stages and is ready to be approved. That is not the case anymore. With that being said, you might receive your PPR soon. It's impossible to say, really :(

Well Thank you @MajorGrom

There are two queries I am having right now:

1. In my re-medical they have pre-mentioned address where we used to residence, but not anymore. So do I need to do my medical from the stated city in the form or I can do it from any other city?

2. Also same thing goes with the PCC, that my permanent address is not my present address. So i will need to do PCC from my permanent address police station or present address as both are in different states of the se country?

And do I need to inform IRCC of my present address?

It would be really helpful if you can share some light on this @legalfalcon @MajorGrom

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
AOR Feb 12, 2021
FSW Outland, COR Bangladesh

Received ADR just now PCC, MED, Shedule A

My question is i was in study visa in the UK and since i got the PCC from the UK I never visited that country, therefore should i submit PCC from both the UK and Bangladesh or just the Bangladesh PCC should suffice? Although the instruction letter just simply says any country that you lived in more that 6 months since the age of 18.

Thanks in advance
If your PCC date is after the date of your last day in that country, then I believe you don't need a new PCC as you have not stepped in that country thereafter. But if your date of PCC is before the date of your departure from that country then my friend you will need a new PCC

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I sent my passports to the Ottawa center and the application was approved and the visa information was updated on the portal . It’s been two weeks since and my return label has not been activated and the passports haven’t been returned yet . I contacted them via the Ottawa email , but I haven’t received any acknowledgment or information in the same ! I stay in the USA , is there any way I can call them as I am not finding any way to check the status of the passport!
It can take 2-5 weeks.

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
The requirements of PCC are very clear on the website. If you haven’t lived in a country (other than your country of residence) for more than 6 months after the last PCC was issued, there’s no need to get a new PCC. Even if you have visited that country since then for less than 6 months, it should be fine. Please don’t listen to consultants who just want to make more money out of you. You can not get rejected for something that is extremely clear on the CIC website. I suggest get the updated PCC for the COR and reupload the others with a letter of explanation if they meet the following requirement.

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1083629

Well Thank you @MajorGrom

There are two queries I am having right now:

1. In my re-medical they have pre-mentioned address where we used to residence, but not anymore. So do I need to do my medical from the stated city in the form or I can do it from any other city?

2. Also same thing goes with the PCC, that my permanent address is not my present address. So i will need to do PCC from my permanent address police station or present address as both are in different states of the se country?

And do I need to inform IRCC of my present address?

It would be really helpful if you can share some light on this @legalfalcon @MajorGrom
Address on medicals is irrelevant. You can do it another city, if you wish.

I am not from India/Pakistan, so I cannot help with the second Q. In my case, an address was irrelevant as any crime committed anywhere within the borders would be in a federal database.

In regards to informing IRCC of your present address; you can mention that in Schedule A. There is no reason to raise a webform for that, as you are not changing your CoR; just a city/state.

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon we got our Schedule A request today. They’ve asked us to submit IMM 5669 - had a question here:
  1. Answers won’t fit in the tables given, we can attach papers and mention the question name there while doing this I am assuming? It can be a blank word doc with similar tables right? Please confirm
Adding our dates here:
COR: India
ITA: 18th Nov 2020
AOR: 6th Feb 2021
Remedicals: 21st May 2022
Remedical done: 24th May 2022
ADR Schedule A: 25th May 2022
Hi @legalfalcon we submitted a GCMS request on 25th April 2022, but have not got any updates so far. Received an email last week where the team has asked for an extension of 30 days, can you help see where this is stuck?
We would really be grateful to see some movement here.

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Address on medicals is irrelevant. You can do it another city, if you wish.

I am not from India/Pakistan, so I cannot help with the second Q. In my case, an address was irrelevant as any crime committed anywhere within the borders would be in a federal database.

In regards to informing IRCC of your present address; you can mention that in Schedule A. There is no reason to raise a webform for that, as you are not changing your CoR; just a city/state.
@MajorGrom

Thank You so very much. I shall move forward considering your guidelines and advice and keep the group updated.

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
@MajorGrom

There is a slight situation in my application.

Previously I managed to put my spouse's name in the POF statement, who i deed is a joint holder. But as I have changed the city, I don't have that liberty in the local branch to do so.

So in the standard statement, it reflecting only my name and not my spouse's name. Although, in the bank passbook, her name is mentioned. Now as she been the primary applicant , does it matter if the statement doesn't have her name ?

D

Deleted member 1083629

The requirements of PCC are very clear on the website. If you haven’t lived in a country (other than your country of residence) for more than 6 months after the last PCC was issued, there’s no need to get a new PCC. Even if you have visited that country since then for less than 6 months, it should be fine. Please don’t listen to consultants who just want to make more money out of you. You can not get rejected for something that is extremely clear on the CIC website. I suggest get the updated PCC for the COR and reupload the others with a letter of explanation if they meet the following requirement.

For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
Finally someone who is not fear mongering for no reason. Cheers for that

D

Deleted member 1083629

@MajorGrom

There is a slight situation in my application.

Previously I managed to put my spouse's name in the POF statement, who i deed is a joint holder. But as I have changed the city, I don't have that liberty in the local branch to do so.

So in the standard statement, it reflecting only my name and not my spouse's name. Although, in the bank passbook, her name is mentioned. Now as she been the primary applicant , does it matter if the statement doesn't have her name ?
Sorry mate. That's outside of my knowledge. I don't want to give you incorrect information.

Reactions: hans_freek

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Just got mail from IRCC:
Upfront Meds and upfront PCC are received by responsible office. If more info required officer will contact.
Account now shows upfront meds passed.

VO: NDVO COR: INDIA AOR: FEB 23 2021.

Had sent 2 webforms and 2 emails to visa office to update upfront docs.

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
Just got mail from IRCC:
Upfront Meds and upfront PCC are received by responsible office. If more info required officer will contact.
Account now shows upfront meds passed.

VO: NDVO COR: INDIA AOR: FEB 23 2021.

Had sent 2 webforms and 2 emails to visa office to update upfront docs.
congratulations.. Can you please share the email id on which you had sent the email.