+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
When sending passports, it says we have to send all family member's if the passport is not a US passport. My husband and I have Indian passports, my daughter has a US passport - do we still need to send her passport - anyone who was in a similar situation? - please send guidance , please.

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
When sending passports, it says we have to send all family member's if the passport is not a US passport. My husband and I have Indian passports, my daughter has a US passport - do we still need to send her passport - anyone who was in a similar situation? - please send guidance , please.
No, you will need to only submit your passport and your husband's passport, but will have to submit a copy of your child's US passport. I did my submission yesterday, and I did it the same way.

Reactions: ananyeah

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Hello, anyone planning on landing in March 2024 in Vancouver? Also , I was looking to see what it could mean if we received our PR visa but the tracker still shows Eligibility as 'Not Started' for my spouse / the secondary applicant. Has someone here had the same case?

Samy1

Feb 18, 2021
Maybe the last guy got my PR in this group (couple days ago)
Being inland, submitted my initial info waiting for PR portal credentials to upload photos
how long this one is going to take??
cheers!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Maybe the last guy got my PR in this group (couple days ago)
Being inland, submitted my initial info waiting for PR portal credentials to upload photos
how long this one is going to take??
cheers!
Congrats wow it took so long, was it the security check that took so long?