+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

CANADA7990

Mar 10, 2020
Hey,
Yeah we received DM + PPR at the end of Feb 2021.
My husband sent the passport and still waiting for them to stamp the visa and send it back to us.
So they are working :)
Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing details about your interview please? I'm also a Lebanese applicant :)

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing details about your interview please? I'm also a Lebanese applicant :)
Thank you! :)
So before the interview they asked us to send marriage certificate , proof of conversation wedding pictures, regular pictures on different outages new and old. So we did send them a lot a lot of pictures.
They called my husband, interview was 10-15 min long, all the questions were related to the information written in the application. So basically when and where did you meet each other , where and what does she work, how often do you speak with eachother. They asked him also when did you get married and where. So really basic things but also specific. Then the officer told him thank you I am satisfied that your relationship is genuine and you will receive the next steps in the coming days. My husband did mention that he did not get his medical request so they requested that too after 2 days.
So If you have an interview coming just have a look on your application. The dates are very important remember them. Try to be natural ad honest with them don't feel nervous. Anything that is complicated in your application focus on it because they might ask you questions about it.

Ashvhy

Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone! im February 2020 outland applicant. until now we don't have any update, its almost 1 year now.. my application is in Mississauga VO.. anyone same situation and VO? .. Thank you!

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
I have a question. As per the CIC website , on the arrival the Principal applicant will get interviewed. What kind of interview is it ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have a question. As per the CIC website , on the arrival the Principal applicant will get interviewed. What kind of interview is it ?
If you mean arrival in Canada eg at airport, it's the landing procedures. It's not an interview per se although they may ask to confirm some information and other details.

Note, they WILL ask you to sign copr in front of them (do not sign in advance) and probably to confirm verbally the important part there (that all info on copr is truthful accurate and up to date, for example).

But overall it is nothing to worry about.

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hi, is there any indian citizen living in Australia in this group
If you already did, where did you receive your ppr
Your local vo or australia?

Last edited:

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hi everyone, my husband received his ppr from delhi vo, on the ppr sheet instructions its giving instructions for submitting passport to delhi visa office and he has is living in Australia. Is there anyway he could submit his passport in Australia vo for stamping