+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Sponsor226

Jan 28, 2021
If I have my visitors visa, and travel to Canada to visit my spouse, if during my visit I am called for the interview or to send my passport, anyone know if I can do that in Canada or would I have to go back to my country just to do that?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If I have my visitors visa, and travel to Canada to visit my spouse, if during my visit I am called for the interview or to send my passport, anyone know if I can do that in Canada or would I have to go back to my country just to do that?
In past you would have had to go back. Right now only virtual interviews. And very few of those being done so hard to say if there would be any issue.

Given the uncertainty, I'd say just go to Canada.

Reactions: Sponsor226
Feb 4, 2021
My spouse just saw this in the status check: xxx entered Canada at Etobicoke IRCC on February 26, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident. :)

How long does it typically take to receive CoPR or some sort of letter to use to get SIN number? Also, how long does it take to receive the PR card?

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
hey! Did you get an AOR yet? We are in the same boat :(
Hey, most of the feb 2020 applicants have received aor2 or are in their pre arrival stage.
Please follow up with your file. Get your mp involved if needed.
Alot of them have also received their ppr