+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Silverfang

Dec 31, 2020
I sent 4-5 follow up emails to the same email thread. But it doesn’t matter they, seem to be going by ticket id. Mine starts with 12373**
mine os 12382**. hopfully i will be getting it next week too.

after long have you recived AWB number after making payment?

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Hey all, got a question as I can't seem to find this answer anywhere:

I really want to return to Canada to study for fall of 2021 and I'm worried I won't get my PR until then... I'm currently back in my home country. Is it okay if I apply for school + a study permit so that I will be in Canada for 2021 to study even if they're working on my application in Nova Scotia (common law outland)? Also... I've studied in Canada before so I've had a study permit in the past. Am I even able to apply for a second one for another college/university program?

Thank you all!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey all, got a question as I can't seem to find this answer anywhere:

I really want to return to Canada to study for fall of 2021 and I'm worried I won't get my PR until then... I'm currently back in my home country. Is it okay if I apply for school + a study permit so that I will be in Canada for 2021 to study even if they're working on my application in Nova Scotia (common law outland)? Also... I've studied in Canada before so I've had a study permit in the past. Am I even able to apply for a second one for another college/university program?

Thank you all!
You are eligible to apply in parallel for the study permit while PR being processed. It is not a guarantee you will get it, of course. Note they will evaluate if it seems to be an application to get entrance to Canada and not a genuine application to study in Canada. Previous study in Canada likely helps but assuming still that the course of study makes sense.

r10

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Has anyone successfully applied for a Temporary residence Visa while waiting for spousal sponsorship?

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Sorry to hear that, but what was the reason for rejection? How long have you been waiting for his spousal visa?
The reason of rejection was :
That his ties to Canada are greater than his ties to his home Country
And that the purpose of visit was not convincing.

We applied in February 2020.

r10

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
The reason of rejection was :
That his ties to Canada are greater than his ties to his home Country
And that the purpose of visit was not convincing.

We applied in February 2020.
Awh man why does this have to be so hard but thank you! and same here, my husbands a Feb 2020 applicant too (From Nepal)

Reactions: Jamal A.

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
Anybody received payment link for VFS Passport submission? I emailed them on 31st Dec but haven't heard anything from them yet? Anybody with same timeline in my boat?

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Outland PA from Turkey

Application received :February 21.2020 Sydney N.S
AOR1: August 25 2020
Biometric and medical done: September 2020
Medical past: September 30 .2020
File transfer: October 13 to Ankara
VO started application January 4. 2021

Hello everyone just wondering what is next step ? good luck all of you .. thank you

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hey Group is it possible to not get any notification or email saying the file has been transferred to _______ visa office or even get any AOR 2 but then told that your file is in a visa office ? I'm curious if that's happened to anyone