Hi,
I have the exact same timeline.
Application received: 09-Jan-2020
Started processing on 28-Jan-2020
SA approval and file transfer on 14-Feb-2020
Application received (Mississauga) 21-Feb-2020
No updates after that and status is “Application Received”

so its same with me no AOR2.
Is your application at Mississauga or somewhere else?
No AOR2 for us either. We are also MVO. About two weeks behind you.

Elliotm1

Jan 30, 2020
application received feb 13th... still nothing. I call and they say we have it but it will be processed in the order it was received, keep being patient, what the heck! half of the march applicants have aor1 already. so stresful!

• Sad
Reactions: singleman

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
application received feb 13th... still nothing. I call and they say we have it but it will be processed in the order it was received, keep being patient, what the heck! half of the march applicants have aor1 already. so stresful!
Are you still waiting on AOR1?!

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Guys, How is New Delhi Visa office doing now a days?? kind of faster or slow as usual??
I got SA approval letter on Oct 14th, file was transferred to NDVO. Given the current processing method, i don't see it was fastened for everyone (except some special/lucky ones)!!! This is the timeline IRCC usually takes even before Covid-19 for normal cases.
Please keep updates guys whose file is in process with NDVO. Thanks and goodluck for all!

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi, We just received pre-arrival letter. Does that mean the eligibility check has been completed?
We don't see any changes in gckey status or in ECAS.
You could try calling the toll free number and listening to the recorded message after the extremely long prompts. I know for us it gives an update on eligibility and background check... which has been the same since March (in progress). Not sure if it mentions if it had passed. If there is nothing you can speak to an operator. Some of them are nice and provide the details. You will have to call weekdays after 8 am EST I believe. And earlier the better for chances to get through quickly

Reactions: Svd130

Sandy9090

Jun 21, 2019
Hi everyone

I got (Application/profile updated) so when I log in nothing has changed except (Estimated remaining processing time was from month to Week(s) is that mean AOR2?

Background info status showing "We are processing your background check."
Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".
App Rec: 13/Feb
AOR1: 26/Feb
BIL fee req: 26/Feb
BIL fee confirms: 13/Mars
BIL req: 4/Sep
BIL completed: 6/Sep
Med req: 18/Sep
Med passed: 1/Oct
SA: 13/October
File transferred LVO: 13/October.

My question is how long it will take time for further process.
Would you please let me know when I suppose to get PPR?

Thanks in Advance.
Can you update tracking sheet as well?