+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Catherine1616

May 18, 2020
Has anyone in this forum tried to correct mistakes/submit documents through webform before receiving AOR? I guess the only way to do this is to submit webform using the UCI from previous application plus provide cic the temporary file number of the application that people hope to correct. I’m just wondering whether there’s any successful cases by doing things this way. Or what else we could do to update/correct info to prevent the entire application got returned.
Thanks!

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Sponsorship application status was changed to Decision made in ECAS portal around 22nd of September , but received email for regarding the same in Sponsor's email ID today . They have mentioned that file will be moved to NDVO [probably since applicant is from India], but I could see in the excel that since last 1 month all applications are moved to Ottawa , did anyone else receive SA email stating the local Visa office , but file moved to Ottawa?

pgali

Jul 6, 2020
Hello,

For people in India, can we submit the biometrics in other country like Dubai ? Any one has done this before?Any thoughts on this ?

Priyanka

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

For people in India, can we submit the biometrics in other country like Dubai ? Any one has done this before?Any thoughts on this ?

Priyanka
No knowledge of India cases but biometric and medical can be done anywhere in the world - as long as you can find one open. But check with a specific office just in case.

Banana28

Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys! Just letting you know that they have released the Sponsorship approval letter today attached to the email. It also tells you which VO your application will be transferred for further processing.

Hoping for more good news on the way!

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys! Just letting you know that they have released the Sponsorship approval letter today attached to the email. It also tells you which VO your application will be transferred for further processing.

Does the sponsor approval letter always include info about which VO the application is being sent to? Ours didn’t include such information and we’re still yet to hear anything regarding a transfer. The sponsor approval was complete back at the end of Feb.

Reactions: umssyed

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does the sponsor approval letter always include info about which VO the application is being sent to? Ours didn’t include such information and we’re still yet to hear anything regarding a transfer. The sponsor approval was complete back at the end of Feb.
In our case, they were separate, although within a few weeks of each other (pre-covid). Note that it seems practice of sending out the VO transfer notification has been less consistently observed of late, i.e. it's possible they won't send a letter and just jump to next stage, but honestly no idea.

Reactions: canadan_

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
In our case, they were separate, although within a few weeks of each other (pre-covid). Note that it seems practice of sending out the VO transfer notification has been less consistently observed of late, i.e. it's possible they won't send a letter and just jump to next stage, but honestly no idea.
Hopefully that’s the case although my part (PA) of ECAS has never changed from In Process back to Application received either, last update was medical passed on March 12th. That being said, I’ve heard some people never get AOR2 either so who knows what will happen!

Reactions: armoured

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I also received mine on Tuesday and they state where it will be transferred to. I guess its something new.

Reactions: canadan_

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hopefully that’s the case although my part (PA) of ECAS has never changed from In Process back to Application received either, last update was medical passed on March 12th. That being said, I’ve heard some people never get AOR2 either so who knows what will happen!
Same here medical passed on mar 12, file transferred sep11 no Aor2

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM

Same with me . SA letter had the VO details as well