+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Any update on file moving to LVO for anyone?

I applied on Feb 6th and still no update. I had the SA/Bio/Med done in March. No word since then... :(
Same situation here. I’m hoping the announcements on 24th Sep and the digitisation of apps might mean files aren’t being physically transferred like there were before except in certain situations. I’ve noticed, according to the tracker, no files have been transferred since 30th Sept.

Reactions: DiiDii and umssyed

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Same situation here. I’m hoping the announcements on 24th Sep and the digitisation of apps might mean files aren’t being physically transferred like there were before except in certain situations. I’ve noticed, according to the tracker, no files have been transferred since 30th Sept.
Maybe they are just going to start sending out these notifications of file transferred altogether once they are ready to digitally transfer. I am just hoping after LVO transfer, it doesnt take another 8 months...

kruppp

Jan 11, 2020
Still no AOR1 and my app was received back in mid February in Sydney. I’ve just been getting generic responses from their office when asking for updates. My MP hasn’t replied to my email from over 2 weeks ago as well. Is there anyone else I should try contacting? Maybe follow up with the MP again?

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Hi ,
I have a doubt regarding the PCC , I submitted my initial application in September 2019, and then re-applied in February 2020. I could notice that PCC document is actually having a validity of only 6 months , whereas our PR processing is taking almost 1 year . In this case the PCC is expired . Is there anyone who have been requested PCC again due to this reason ? Is there a possibility for an application that has passed medical and biometrics stage , to be rejected or requested a latest PCC ? Any comments on this would be helpfull.

saedabolus

Mar 10, 2020
Finally SA today. The file is being moved to VFS in Cairo. It is odd since I expected it to go to Tel Aviv since my wife is from Palestine. The tel aviv office is closed anyway because Israel shut everything down due to COVID. Anyone had any experience with the Cairo VFS?

Reactions: brolindevine

brolindevine

Dec 7, 2019
I'm worried because I submitted the application to sponsor my wife in Cambodia last February but they still haven't requested medical. When I look at:

Sponsorship Application Status: In Process
  1. We received your application to sponsor SK on February 25, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on March 10, 2020.
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process
  1. We received SK's application for permanent residence on February 25, 2020.
That's all I can see. Haven't had to give biometrics or medical. Haven't has SA.

Should I be worried? Have most people passed this point?

Reactions: Rizwan.169

saedabolus

Mar 10, 2020
I don't think you should worry, my timeline is similar to yours. I just got today SA, biometrics request was end of Sep. No medical request yet. You should get something soon as they were probably off due to Thanksgiving. Stay Positive!

I'm worried because I submitted the application to sponsor my wife in Cambodia last February but they still haven't requested medical. When I look at:

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2020.
That's all I can see. Haven't had to give biometrics or medical. Haven't has SA.

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
outland feb 2020 file!
October 6, 2020 DM on our file, (Mississauga office).
After almost 7 months silence...(since March 14, 2020)
We never received AOR2. From Documents received (in Mississauga) directly to DM
Oct 13, 2020 Passport request received - copy of the passport should be submitted to Paris VO
Anybody know how long will be for Paris VO to issue CORP?

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
outland feb 2020 file!
October 6, 2020 DM on our file, (Mississauga office).
After almost 7 months silence...(since March 14, 2020)
We never received AOR2. From Documents received (in Mississauga) directly to DM
Oct 13, 2020 Passport request received - copy of the passport should be submitted to Paris VO
Anybody know how long will be for Paris VO to issue CORP?
What country is the PA from?

Rizwan.169

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020

App received - feb 28 2020
AOR1 - March 12 2020
No Fingerprint request or biometric
ECAS shows status same as yours

Reactions: brolindevine