+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone ever had to send addictional documents? They asked me for a proof of the date of the end of my military service (I was on active duty when applied). I scanned the document and the official translation and send it yesterday through the email they provided, do you guys know usaually how many days does it take to have a response. I thinking maybe I should send the docs by mail too to avoid any surprises.

Edit: Just noticed I can upload the files through my account. Did it through there too.

Last edited:

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
Do you see this change in gckey?
We only see that in ECAS where it changed from 'Application received' to 'In Process' after the file got moved to Ottawa.
I em so sorry yes in ECAS there is an update not in gckey.
But yes i got update of Pre arrival in Gckey.

Reactions: pgali

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Has anyone ever had to send addictional documents? They asked me for a proof of the date of the end of my military service (I was on active duty when applied). I scanned the document and the official translation and send it yesterday through the email they provided, do you guys know usaually how many days does it take to have a response. I thinking maybe I should send the docs by mail too to avoid any surprises.

Edit: Just noticed I can upload the files through my account. Did it through there too.
I sent an additional document through webmail and got nothing more than an automated response the next day and a very short email some (many) weeks later. But that was not a document I'd been asked for, an updated document.

DGBRSA

Feb 2, 2020
I just see that the my Permanent Residence Application Status (I am the PA - Outland) has changed in GCMS within the past few hours to "Decision Made". My application was received by CPC-Sydney on February 5, 2020, and arrived at CPC-Mississauga on March 9, 2020.

DGBRSA

Feb 2, 2020
I just see that the my Permanent Residence Application Status (I am the PA - Outland) has changed in GCMS within the past few hours to "Decision Made". My application was received by CPC-Sydney on February 5, 2020, and arrived at CPC-Mississauga on March 9, 2020.
*Meant to write GCKey, not GCMS.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Congratulations, that’s awesome!

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020

yes u can upload ur additional documents through
hello vinamra,

Can you please let me know what you can see under background check in gc key ? thanks in advance ...
Hie,
Its only written we are processing your background check.
Nothing has changed in that from starting only it is same.

Reactions: pgali and Preenamit

Ab jalloh

Sep 4, 2020
Has anyone outside of Canada from a visa-exempt country receiver a COPR? What was the process?
Not yet , my wife (US citizen)been waiting for it for almost a month now. You have to send photocopies of passport, 2 recent pictures and fill the form u will be sent. You have to send all of these to Ottawa including a pre-paid return envelope .