VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Ok thank you for advice
Did you get your temp file number?
NO nothing yet . Sadly AGENT told me "U R not in the system yet . Try in 2-3 months time" So we see our future clearly here :( I forgot I am in FEB thread sorry

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
The earliest we the MAY applicant can see some news ? May be NOV? DEC? JAN? Let's make guesses then we see who is perfect, I am FEB thread thou

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
Friday morning...

You wake up and the first thing you do (similar to what you have been doing for the last 190 days) is check your emails, hoping for the long waited AOR1 and nothing.

Then, hopelessly, you verify the Ecas status just in case and...
(Sorry for the caps, but they will express what I feel):

I GOT THE AOR1. FINALLY!!!

After long months of wait...
After Application returned incorrectly even though all forms were there...
After being anxious if they would return it again or not (and make you go to the end of the line)
WAIT IS OVER .

Aplication received - Feb 27th
AOR1 - September 04th

Super happy here!!!
Happy Friday everyone.
Congratulations!

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
The earliest we the MAY applicant can see some news ? May be NOV? DEC? JAN? Let's make guesses then we see who is perfect, I am FEB thread thou
I am in February and already have I’m already approved for being the sponsor. It was long wait we are onto the other part of the application. I’m wondering if they are working on them base on where vac centres are open or where they are in the file box but don’t give up hope we are all working on the same goal to be with the ones we love. The sent my application back as well in February and I forgot to sign something so I got to send it back and when I did that is when they sent the AOR1 number just stay positive.

Ab jalloh

Sep 4, 2020
I am in February and already have I’m already approved for being the sponsor. It was long wait we are onto the other part of the application. I’m wondering if they are working on them base on where vac centres are open or where they are in the file box but don’t give up hope we are all working on the same goal to be with the ones we love. The sent my application back as well in February and I forgot to sign something so I got to send it back and when I did that is when they sent the AOR1 number just stay positive.
My wife got approved few days ago , end of January application, so hopefully u will get some good news by November

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone need ur assist

when principal applicant got UCI No & App No is that mean ARO2?
I been wondering that too and been looking all night over the website by the looks of it the uci number & file number that you get with biomatics aren’t the AOR2 they say there is a transfer letter that comes

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Can anyone tell how long will a mail.take from IRCC Sydney nova scotia to Vancouver?
After submitting a webform to know about our application status which was received 7 months ago on 17th feb IRCC replied that we can find more information in the letter they have mailed on august 20 to our representative address but our representative says she didnt recieve any mail yet and it may take 6 weeks to receive mail. I cant believe a local mail to take such long pls if anyone know share

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone tell how long will a mail.take from IRCC Sydney nova scotia to Vancouver?
After submitting a webform to know about our application status which was received 7 months ago on 17th feb IRCC replied that we can find more information in the letter they have mailed on august 20 to our representative address but our representative says she didnt recieve any mail yet and it may take 6 weeks to receive mail. I cant believe a local mail to take such long pls if anyone know share
Did your representative not use email as primary contact?

That's frankly ridiculous in this day and age.