Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
File arrived in Sydney Feb 19th, AOR 1 March 3rd and today September 4th we got our biometrics request! I'm happy to see some people got their AOR1 this week too so we are seeing some more movement guys :)

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Same here!!! File received on February 20th and today got the Biometrics Request! Took an appointment for Monday! Finallyyyyyy some movement! We just got the TRV application refused yesterday so that's some good news that we needed! (Important to note that I didn't get the Sponsor Approved message... I've seen some people who said they never received it but the file just moved on...)
Hope to hear some more good news from everyone!

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hey hi, need ur advice frnds.
My file reached at CPC on feb 28, after that i receive nthng till today, today got my file bck. They Ddnt mention Any reason nd i hvnt received any email explaining the reason. What should I do next. I dnt know it just upset me. Any help??
They’re supposed to include a letter as to why it was returned. Did you have a temporary file number?

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
My file reached at CPC on feb 28, after that i receive nthng till today, today got my file bck. They Ddnt mention Any reason nd i hvnt received any email explaining the reason. What should I do next. I dnt know it just upset me. Any help??
Did they put any mark your application forms? Just double check the signatures and required document.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They’re supposed to include a letter as to why it was returned. Did you have a temporary file number?
YES a letter with explanation MUST be included in the same package, try reading all docs carefully. It is very upsetting when whole file is returned back for a minor mistake, which could have been corrected by sending /uploading extra forms/docs in to the same. They wrote on web that we will not return any applications for lack of certain documents which could not be obtained because of chorona virus pandemic . ALso check your e-mails.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Jotdeep I wonder why they returned the whole application without any reason or letter in it!! It is written on IRCC website:-
"Applications that are incomplete will not be returned due to unavailable documents, but will be retained in the system and reviewed again in 90 days. Once an application is first received, it takes IRCC 3 months to open and review an application. Including the 90 additional days provided by IRCC to obtain the missing documents, individuals will have 6 months following the receipt of the application to provide the missing documents. ."

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Jotdeep I wonder why they returned the whole application without any reason or letter in it!! It is written on IRCC website:-
"Applications that are incomplete will not be returned due to unavailable documents, but will be retained in the system and reviewed again in 90 days. Once an application is first received, it takes IRCC 3 months to open and review an application. Including the 90 additional days provided by IRCC to obtain the missing documents, individuals will have 6 months following the receipt of the application to provide the missing documents. ."
probably forgot to sign somewhere.

Reactions: singleman

satmigs

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
I thought they wont return application even if it's incomplete at times like this? They said they will give the applicant enough time to complete submitted incomplete application?

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
So when we have to submit the documents after AOR or can we submit before AOR??

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Do not panic. Have you received the SA approval letter? Try to contact IRCC on Tuesday (Monday long weekend) and ask them the reason.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
So when we have to submit the documents after AOR or can we submit before AOR??
It is advisable to submit docs only after AOR1 as you have the file no. This way docs are attached to the right file. I am waiting to submit PCC and PPT

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Since I have no AOR1 I was told to wait by ircc for PPT and PCC