+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Elliotm1

Jan 30, 2020
Correct, there is a box to tick if you process your application outland even from an inland address. We did that so I wouldn't have to worry about being refused crossing the border, if that were to happen at least my application would still be valid if I had to move outside of Canada. However due to COVID I haven't felt comfortable risking a border cross as I'd be afraid I wouldn't be able to get back in to the country until my application is finished processing

• Love
Reactions: Caly and Tishawn

VM2020

Sep 4, 2020
#spouse sponsorship# Outland # India
Feb 2020
Application recd - 17th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 26th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 10th March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 11th March 2020
Biometric Passed- 12th March 2020
Medical Passed - 13th March 2020
File move to Ottawa - 3rd Sept, 2020
MY question is for outland application usually file move to Mississauga office i am wondering why they move my file to Ottawa visa office???? Anyone have any update about this why they move over there????? mine almost everything is Done just Background Check and security check pending??? Anyone in similar Situation ??
Same happened with my application after medical received on March 17 today received communion that my file moved to CPC-OTTAWA On September 3rd

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm Feb 17 applicant. My file was sent to Sydney nova scotia and as I said many times that I havent get an AOR and after sending webform they said they have my application and will work in it according to the date it was recieved.
A week ago i sent another web form n I got the reply that they have mailed a letter on 20th august to my representative. I emailed the representative too she didnt say anything about the letter to us yet but I'm too stressed what can be in the letter? Does it mean our application was refused?
If you guys know pls share did anyone got some letter while application was in process. They dodnt sent us AOR1 they mailed a letter which is kind of new

Ab jalloh

Sep 4, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm Feb 17 applicant. My file was sent to Sydney nova scotia and as I said many times that I havent get an AOR and after sending webform they said they have my application and will work in it according to the date it was recieved.
A week ago i sent another web form n I got the reply that they have mailed a letter on 20th august to my representative. I emailed the representative too she didnt say anything about the letter to us yet but I'm too stressed what can be in the letter? Does it mean our application was refused?
If you guys know pls share did anyone got some letter while application was in process. They dodnt sent us AOR1 they mailed a letter which is kind of new
I’ll advice you to use the online tool to check your application here is the link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

Reactions: Elaha

viralrana2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am almost in the same timeline as you, waiting for the file transfer to the LVO. I ordered GCMS notes and it was having secondary office as New Delhi, possibly it may move to NDVO.will update once it is moved to the Visa office.

Did you order GCMS notes? Is your spouse in India? What is your current status PR / citizen?

Just trying to understand what will be my case :) ?

Application recd - 13th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 22th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 3rd March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 3rd March 2020
Biometric Passed- 12th March 2020
Medical Passed - 13th March 2020
I didnt order any GCMS notes and my spouse is in india and i am PR

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Friday morning...

You wake up and the first thing you do (similar to what you have been doing for the last 190 days) is check your emails, hoping for the long waited AOR1 and nothing.

Then, hopelessly, you verify the Ecas status just in case and...
(Sorry for the caps, but they will express what I feel):

I GOT THE AOR1. FINALLY!!!

After long months of wait...
After Application returned incorrectly even though all forms were there...
After being anxious if they would return it again or not (and make you go to the end of the line)
WAIT IS OVER .

Aplication received - Feb 27th
AOR1 - September 04th

Super happy here!!!
Happy Friday everyone.

satmigs

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Friday morning...

You wake up and the first thing you do (similar to what you have been doing for the last 190 days) is check your emails, hoping for the long waited AOR1 and nothing.

After being anxious if they would return it again or not (and make you go to the end of the line)
WAIT IS OVER .

AOR1 - September 04th

Super happy here!!!
Happy Friday everyone.
How did you verify the ECAS without AOR? Aren't you supposed to recieve AOR first and link your account online? Just submitted out application, and Im wondering how applicants on here follow up on submitted documents. Congratulations on recieving AOR.

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Friday morning...

WAIT IS OVER .

AOR1 - September 04th

Super happy here!!!
Happy Friday everyone.
Congrats my appli action was recieved 17th feb no AOR1 yet after submitting web form I got reply that they have mailed a letter to our representative I dont know what it may have and why they sent letter by mail just had a word with representatives she said it will take 6 weeks to recieve a mail from CIC I mean how and why? Guys any of you know anything pls share

Reactions: Marcos_Bastos

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
How did you verify the ECAS without AOR? Aren't you supposed to recieve AOR first and link your account online? Just submitted out application, and Im wondering how applicants on here follow up on submitted documents. Congratulations on recieving AOR.
Hi satmigs.
I have a UCI number mysef, that informed when I applied for Sponsorship.
I used this number and my personal info in Ecas.

Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: satmigs

Jotdeep

Sep 4, 2020
Hey hi, need ur advice frnds.
My file reached at CPC on feb 28, after that i receive nthng till today, today got my file bck. They Ddnt mention Any reason nd i hvnt received any email explaining the reason. What should I do next. I dnt know it just upset me. Any help??