+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Elliotm1

Jan 30, 2020
package received feb 13th, no AoR1 or anything to date. Sent a few webforms, the best I've gotten is a reply saying they've received it and it will be processed in the order it was received.

I'm lucky in that I applied outland even though I am currently living in Canada with my spouse, and while it's been difficult not being able to work or leave to visit my family in the US, my thoughts are with all of you who are separated during this time. Hopefully they will start processing soon!!

viralrana2020

Aug 11, 2020
#spouse sponsorship# Outland # India
Feb 2020
Application recd - 17th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 26th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 10th March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 11th March 2020
Biometric Passed- 12th March 2020
Medical Passed - 13th March 2020
File move to Ottawa - 3rd Sept, 2020
MY question is for outland application usually file move to Mississauga office i am wondering why they move my file to Ottawa visa office???? Anyone have any update about this why they move over there????? mine almost everything is Done just Background Check and security check pending??? Anyone in similar Situation ??

Reactions: canadan_

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
#spouse sponsorship# Outland # India
Feb 2020
Application recd - 17th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 26th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 10th March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 11th March 2020
File move to Ottawa - 3rd Sept, 2020
MY question is for outland application usually file move to Mississauga office i am wondering why they move my file to Ottawa visa office???? Anyone have any update about this why they move over there????? mine almost everything is Done just Background Check and security check pending??? Anyone in similar Situation ??
i believe ircc setup new team in ottawa to make processing faster.. n catch up with backlog.. i saw in excel ..3 ppl files moved to ottawa in September

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i believe ircc setup new team in ottawa to make processing faster.. n catch up with backlog.. i saw in excel ..3 ppl files moved to ottawa in September
It would make sense especially since they have staff that would have worked with other visa types and programs that are not being processed right now.

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Sounds good
I am almost in the same timeline as you, waiting for the file transfer to the LVO. I ordered GCMS notes and it was having secondary office as New Delhi, possibly it may move to NDVO.will update once it is moved to the Visa office.

Did you order GCMS notes? Is your spouse in India? What is your current status PR / citizen?

Just trying to understand what will be my case :) ?

Application recd - 13th Feb 2020
AOR recd - 22th Feb 2020
Biometric request - 3rd March 2020
Sponsorship Approved - 3rd March 2020

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
package received feb 13th, no AoR1 or anything to date. Sent a few webforms, the best I've gotten is a reply saying they've received it and it will be processed in the order it was received.

I'm lucky in that I applied outland even though I am currently living in Canada with my spouse, and while it's been difficult not being able to work or leave to visit my family in the US, my thoughts are with all of you who are separated during this time. Hopefully they will start processing soon!!
And what's wrong with your application if you are living in Canada? Have you notified that change of address? There are no problems with that of living there if the application is Outland?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020

And what's wrong with your application if you are living in Canada? Have you notified that change of address? There are no problems with that of living there if the application is Outland?