+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Sponsorship Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor on February 10, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 20, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 19, 2020.

Permanent Residence In Process
  1. We received application for permanent residence on February 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing application on March 16, 2020.
  3. We sent correspondence on February 26, 2020. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent medical instructions on February 26, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Ksingh91

Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6july2015
Med's Request
6july2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
8july2015
VISA ISSUED...
9july2015
LANDED..........
23aug2015
Congrats what’s the visa office?

Sponsor Application
  • We received your application to sponsor Applicant on February 17, 2020.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2020.
  • We started processing your application on March 11, 2020.
  • Decision made September 1

• Applicant application
  • We receivedapplication for permanent residence on February 17, 2020.
  • Received biomatics request September 1, 2020

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Sponsorship Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor on February 10, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 20, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 19, 2020.

Permanent Residence In Process
  1. We received application for permanent residence on February 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing application on March 16, 2020.
  3. We sent correspondence on February 26, 2020. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent medical instructions on February 26, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Did this just recently update for you or has it been this way since the last update (March 16)?
Our timelines are really similar however we’ve not been informed our app was forwarded to either Mississauga or a local VO yet.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Did this just recently update for you or has it been this way since the last update (March 16)?
Our timelines are really similar however we’ve not been informed our app was forwarded to either Mississauga or a local VO yet.
my file was sent to Local Visa Office is the last thing I heard. sigh

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Sponsor Application
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2020.

• Applicant application
Congrats! I didnt even get an AOR1 n my application was delivered on same date as yours Feb17 2020 why nothing has happened at my case

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Congrats! I didnt even get an AOR1 n my application was delivered on same date as yours Feb17 2020 why nothing has happened at my case
They maybe still working on your just didn’t get around to sending the AOR1 number to you. Have you tried calling immigration to find out. It also may have been put in another file holder and put on the bottom. To be honest I know nothing about immigration I just keep twitting and complaining and contacting any mp’s that will listen they get tired of being bugged

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Sponsor Application

• Applicant application
They maybe still working on your just didn’t get around to sending the AOR1 number to you. Have you tried calling immigration to find out. It also may have been put in another file holder and put on the bottom. To be honest I know nothing about immigration I just keep twitting and complaining and contacting any mp’s that will listen they get tired of being bugged
Oh I see yeah I have sent many webforms but they are just saying that we have recieved and will work on your application according to the date they recieved. It's been 7 months nothing has happened not even a single aor

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Many people did not get an AOR and had to call IRCC to ask about it. Some were even provided temporary file numbers...
If you'd like to check the status of your application online, you can always check the ECAS page, fill out the form with the UCI of the sponsor, date of birth and country of birth and you'll see everything you need.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020

Oh I see yeah I have sent many webforms but they are just saying that we have recieved and will work on your application according to the date they recieved. It's been 7 months nothing has happened not even a single aor
info@beynate.ca that’s an mp that’s been helping lots of people