+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I hope we all will get some positive news next week :)
We been on Twitter #Familysponsorshipmatters & #prioritizespousalsponsorship & #mentalhealthmatters to keep reminding the government that we are here and not going anywhere and then Nathaniel Erskine-Smith on Facebook posted a video saying we will find out on September 23rd I believe that was the date that we will find out what they are planning on doing with spousal sponsorship in the Royal speech

Reactions: TamaraTZ

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
We been on Twitter #Familysponsorshipmatters & #prioritizespousalsponsorship & #mentalhealthmatters to keep reminding the government that we are here and not going anywhere and then Nathaniel Erskine-Smith on Facebook posted a video saying we will find out on September 23rd I believe that was the date that we will find out what they are planning on doing with spousal sponsorship in the Royal speech
CAN YOU SHARE A LINK FOR THIS NEWS? DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ANY FALSE HOPE! DAMN, YOU IRCC. TIRED OF WAITING AND ALSO TIRED OF CURSING AT IRCC I WISH WELL FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYONE GET UPDATES SOON! AND STAY SAFE!

Reactions: Ksavier