Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
For anyone wondering about Feb 2020 social media geoups. Check QA and useful info in tracker.

Someone asked by my comment was deleted

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
We received the AOR 2/15 with number for our Common-Law app and I've tried what feels like every combination of fields and can't get it to link. For example single/common-law, 1 / 2 applicants, my place of birth (I'm American used my borough and country) / my passport etc. We have no dependents, and I tried my UCI from visitor record .
I've looked at the linking thread etc. ECAS says In Progress for both Sponsor / Applicant.
What has worked for you? Thanks.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
We received the AOR 2/15 with number for our Common-Law app and I've tried what feels like every combination of fields and can't get it to link. For example single/common-law, 1 / 2 applicants, my place of birth (I'm American used my borough and country) / my passport etc. We have no dependents, and I tried my UCI from visitor record .
I've looked at the linking thread etc. ECAS says In Progress for both Sponsor / Applicant.
write to webform
i had same situetion (thought that my mistake but no)I wrote to webform with screens of page with steps what i wrote, they help coz name of my country have 2 versions (i wrote 1 but they keep second in gckey)

NervousGnome

Oct 20, 2019

I'm not sure if this works for everyone but we couldn't link our application for a long while either. I was pretty sure it was the Applicants Personal Information section (where you pick Passport/ Place of Birth) that was messing us up. So I filled in every other detail except that section (I left the passport information blank) and clicked "search for application" in frustration. Of course, it didn't move from the page but the Passport Information didn't have the red *required* next to it. But when I changed the option to Place of Birth it had the red *required on every line. So I filled in where it said required and it finally let me link the application. I feel like they are looking for a specific combination. This was just my experience and probably not the norm. Just sharing in case it might help.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Thanks, can't link yet but got my Biometrics letter request in my email today. :)

AOR 2/15
Biometrics 2/23

Empsam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Good day everyone. I have a question for anyone who can answer. While going through our photocopies, i realized on Sponsor form for the question what is the applicant to you..i mistakenly put commonlaw spouse living outside canada from the drop down options. We have been married 3yrs.
Does anyone know if our application will be returned because of this mistake? We filled out forms online, i guess that is why easy mistake was made.
Thank you

G&G

Feb 19, 2020

I used the application number from the AOR, PA’s personal details, city/country of birth, answered “2” for how many applicants, and chose common law for application class.