+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Guys.. I have sent my application package on 25th Feb, it was delivered on 27th Feb. Received AOR1 today 12th of March, but unable to link the application.

Is there a waiting time before I try to link my application? Please advise. Thank you!
My is absolutely same time line and unable to link the application.

Reactions: srinipunna

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Everyone seems to get Biometrics request in 1-2 days after AOR. It's been a week for us since AOR but no request yet. Hopefully we'll get it soon

sbandnd

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Everyone seems to get Biometrics request in 1-2 days after AOR. It's been a week for us since AOR but no request yet. Hopefully we'll get it soon
Same for us. AOR but cannot link in GCKey and no requests for Biometrics or Medical yet. Hopefully soon!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Dear Belarusian,
I found a post you made about receiving 3 emails from VAC right after submitting Biometrics.
I also got these semi giberish emails that say Visa Application has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC and in transit to the Kyiv IRCC Office in Kyiv OC for processing.

Does this email mean my application will be processed at Kiev VO??? Im very confused.
Is your app also in Kiev?
Hi. My case in Warsaw. This letter just say about bio.
https://www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/ - it`s link help me)

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Just finished my medical.. is it true that we need a vaccine for immunization for meassles?? Because clinic staff said that immunization is not required by ircc but at the port of entry,officer who interview you need to see a certificate for immunization but they said it depends on the officer.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Just finished my medical.. is it true that we need a vaccine for immunization for meassles?? Because clinic staff said that immunization is not required by ircc but at the port of entry,officer who interview you need to see a certificate for immunization but they said it depends on the officer.
Perhaps it also depends on country and officer at landing? Not sure. My husband was never asked for anything like that when he landed at the Vancouver airport.

CANADA7990

Mar 10, 2020
Seems like a lot of us are not able to link our application. If you were successful in doing so, can you please share how you did it? What info did you use?
Thanks a bunch!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Seems like a lot of us are not able to link our application. If you were successful in doing so, can you please share how you did it? What info did you use?
Thanks a bunch!
i wrote to webform coz they did mistake in name of my country (coz i couldn`t linked)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
So it's not yet known which VO my Application will be sent?

I received these emails after finishing Bio at Kiev VAC:

1) Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter

2) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.- it`s AOR2 ???? - second letter

3) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. - first letter
no

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
My ECAS shows Application Received in PA's Application Status but we have not yet received any emails or post from CIC regarding where the application was transferred to. How does CIC inform us about where the application is transferred?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021

C&W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Linked my account, and my husband did the biometric earlier this morning. This is showing in GCKEY:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 13, 2020
  • Expiry Date: March 13, 2030
Does that mean they have processed it already? Or will the information change?

It's also not showing that they have sent me the SA letter? That's normal, right?

Reactions: DiiDii