+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Kalsiharjot

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Hi,

Had applied in Feb 2020 and the last two update we have received was in November 22 about medical being passed for my daughter and file moved to Ottawa in December and nothing after that....My wife's medical was done on March 13, 2020....wondering what to expect....online status doesn't show any decisions yet....

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone know the processing time for inland common-law partner sponsorship? I checked the processing time posted on IRCC website, it shows 12 months, is that accurate given COVID situation? thanks in advance!

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi everyone, does anyone know the processing time for inland common-law partner sponsorship? I checked the processing time posted on IRCC website, it shows 12 months, is that accurate given COVID situation? thanks in advance!
This is an Outland thread... There is an Inland for February. And short answer is No.

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Yeah, I’m following one whatsapp group, seems like most of the march people are getting dm
No febs recently, just worried if they are going to leave us behind or something

Daffy89

Feb 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-02-2020
Med's Done....
29-09-2020
Interview........
No need confirmed
Received pre-arrival in October + background check completed since november 20 + status “Decision made” for as long and still waiting for ppr since... CPC Ottawa.

My partner needs to go back to Canada mid-April so we are praying for me to be able to go with him or join soon after to not be separated...

Awquin

May 28, 2020
Outland Applicant - AOR1 Feb 22nd 2020 - App went to Ottawa 8/2020 - DM 12/2/2020 - PPR 12/27 - PPR Received in Ottawa on 1/6 - nothing since. U.S Applicant - Currently in Canada. U.S. Applicants only need to send copies of Passport pages.

Last edited:

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys does anyone have any idea about someone receiving pre-arrival service letter without biometrics. And the most confusing thing is I have received my wife's gcms notes and it says her application is in Beijing and physical presence of application is new delhi and it says they have requested for her biometrics on 13 mar 2020 via email account ( related to my wife ) which was never received , even when I spoke to call center agent in the month of May and July they have mentioned biometrics have not been inseatated. And also in my cic account the biometrics section still says we do not need ur biometrics We request it when we need from u. I'm very sure march 13th 2020 was the day when cic implemented moratorium on all kind application coz of covid . If someone with pre arrival and no biometrics yet please share ur details.

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hi guys does anyone have any idea about someone receiving pre-arrival service letter without biometrics. And the most confusing thing is I have received my wife's gcms notes and it says her application is in Beijing and physical presence of application is new delhi and it says they have requested for her biometrics on 13 mar 2020 via email account ( related to my wife ) which was never received , even when I spoke to call center agent in the month of May and July they have mentioned biometrics have not been inseatated. And also in my cic account the biometrics section still says we do not need ur biometrics We request it when we need from u. I'm very sure march 13th 2020 was the day when cic implemented moratorium on all kind application coz of covid . If someone with pre arrival and no biometrics yet please share ur details.
So, about your file in beijing and delhi what i know is they are sharing their work load rn and collaborating with each other to work faster