+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I need some advice please - I had me application returned to me because I didn't include my son as a dependent. He's not coming to Canada with us and he's turned 22 since my original application was submitted so my old application is now compliant. I was planning to just do a new checklist and re-send my original application. Will this be OK, or do I need to re-sign (electronic or physical depending on the form) and re-print everything?
You may have to redo the forms too. They keep on updating them. If the form is out of date, they’ll return it back.

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
What the heck? Did you receive a letter from IRCC communicating this? Or did you find out after calling in?
I actually figured this out by calling in, but i guess they add update in your gc key acct also

Last edited:

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I actually figured this out by calling in, but i guess they add update in your gc key acct also
Don’t have GC Key access, since we are using a rep. So I guess if I see it change I’ll have to do some digging. Which visa office was the app in? Australia or Mississauga?