+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I got GCMS note and it says TFR - eligibility and paper file location in transit from Mar 13. Does it mean they sent the file to a visa office and not reached Visa office yet? Should I call and check the status ?what is phone number to contact them? I am the sponsor, I am not filed as a representative, will I still be able to get the response from them ?

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Greetings folks, please can someone help.me, I want the link to most current, or updated checklist, and also I want know if all family members mentioned schedule A, imm5669 write their names and sign? Because my application has been returned to me after 10months of submition. Am so depress.
Ohh I understand how you must be feeling... after 7 months IRCC told us they have sent a letter to our representative's office on 20th august but didnt recieve yet.
we are in the same situation worried about the content of the letter or it maybe returned I dont know why they r doing this to couples. If they have such process at least they should allow PRs to live with spouses or grant the applicant TRV.

Last edited:

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Greetings folks, please can someone help.me, I want the link to most current, or updated checklist, and also I want know if all family members mentioned schedule A, imm5669 write their names and sign? Because my application has been returned to me after 10 months of submition. Am so depress.
So sorry that you have to resubmit after so much time has passed. My application was returned because I didn't fill in the PA's parents address. I couldn't believe it. You can get the checklist after selecting the appropriate information for your application i.e. PA's country, inland/outland etc. here's the link to ircc website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship.html

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
So sorry that you have to resubmit after so much time has passed. My application was returned because I didn't fill in the PA's parents address. I couldn't believe it. You can get the checklist after selecting the appropriate information for your application i.e. PA's country, inland/outland etc. here's the link to ircc website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship.html
Where are you supposed to fill in the parents address?

Sam99999

Sep 6, 2020
If you rectify and resubmit the application do they put it in the queue again or start it from beginning all over again.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Sam99999

Sep 6, 2020
They recieved the documents today however they are not signing anything while receiving complete package becus of Covid

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Got my biometrics request today.

Sent Feb 16th
Received Feb 18th
AOR 1 Feb 22nd
Bio Sep 9th
Congrats!

Got them on September 4th, my wife passed them on the 7th, though I still haven't received the Sponsor Approved letter from IRCC which I need for the Certificat de Sélection in Quebec...

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Glad to see some work being done from IRCC... Finally!
If you haven't updated the spreadsheet, please do, it helps us have a clear view of what's happening!

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Congrats!

Got them on September 4th, my wife passed them on the 7th, though I still haven't received the Sponsor Approved letter from IRCC which I need for the Certificat de Sélection in Quebec...
Did your status on ECAS change to approved for the sponsor? Mine did but still no letter to send CSQ.

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Did your status on ECAS change to approved for the sponsor? Mine did but still no letter to send CSQ.
Same, that's what I meant! Everything is good to go I just didn't receive that letter yet!
The QC Government's website updated its data and now shows that they're working on CSQ applications sent in February 2020. If we take into consideration that in March 2020 IRCC stopped working on spousal sponsorship applications, the applications we send now will be next in line! At least I hope so...

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Same, that's what I meant! Everything is good to go I just didn't receive that letter yet!
The QC Government's website updated its data and now shows that they're working on CSQ applications sent in February 2020. If we take into consideration that in March 2020 IRCC stopped working on spousal sponsorship applications, the applications we send now will be next in line! At least I hope so...
I think they are refering to the CSQ applications they received in Feb. I didnt send mine in yet because it says you have to wait until you have the letter from IRCC instructing you to send it in. So if we get the letter this week and send it they will only get to us in a few months. They were really slow pre-covid. I dont want to be a downer but I've been following that situation in the Quebec chats.