+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Its possible that there were significant changes in the form, it could also be that their forms were way passed the grace period?
the forms changed a few months after sending the documents, but they were still asked to send new forms. don’t worry, I think everything will go smoothly

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
My spouse is going to apply this month. I'll update in the file as well.

Reactions: Ksavier

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys, I am a newbie here! I have landed on 26th Jan from India and filling my sponsorship forms for my wife and son who were non-accompanying in my PR application. Here are my questions and I'd be grateful if you guys could answer them based on your experience -

1. I have a full time job which will begin on 2nd March, is it okay if I send my package and attach the offer letter in it? or should I wait to get a couple of pay stubs and then send the package?

2. I have about $3000 in my bank account here, although there isn't a earning requirement, does it help if I put some more money in it and submit a balance letter along with my package?

3. I have heard from people who have sent their packages without having a job? Does having a job make your case stronger? I think so, what do u think?

4. Do we have to submit birth certificates of Sponsor and PA as well? I might find mine (sponsor) but not sure my wife's birth certificate is there. :(

Thanks!

Last edited:

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi Guys, I am a newbie here! I have landed on 26th Jan from India and filling my sponsorship forms for my wife and son who were non-accompanying in my PR application. Here are my questions and I'd be grateful if you guys could answer them based on your experience -
Thanks!
1. I have a full time job which will begin on 2nd March, is it okay if I send my package and attach the offer letter in it? or should I wait to get a couple of pay stubs and then send the package? Yes..Send with Employment Letter. They will see the dates. If they want more info they will ask. You might have to explain why you have not NOA (Notice of Assessment) as well....Add both to items to your explanation as you just entered the country recently.

2. I have about $3000 in my bank account here, although there isn't a earning requirement, does it help if I put some more money in it and submit a balance letter along with my package? Not Needed. Not a TRV application

3. I have heard from people who have sent their packages without having a job? Does having a job make your case stronger? I think so, what do u think? It doesn't make a difference. they just want to see how you might plan to support your family without depending on welfare.

4. Do we have to submit birth certificates of Sponsor and PA as well? I might find mine (sponsor) but not sure my wife's birth certificate is there. :( Don't need yours. Look at the checklist. Yes one is needed for both your wife and your son.

If all else fails. Read the guide about 10 times. Follow it step by step.

Reactions: Ksavier

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Two follow up questions please -

1. What is NOA?
2. My wife does not have her DOB certificate. In India we use the SSC (10th Grade) school certificate as DOB proof. Do you know if that works or should we go an apply for her DOB certificate now?

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018

1. What is NOA?
2. My wife does not have her DOB certificate. In India we use the SSC (10th Grade) school certificate as DOB proof. Do you know if that works or should we go an apply for her DOB certificate now?
1. NOA is equivelant to ITR V that you get in India as an acknowledgement of Tax Filing.
2. Yes you need a Birth Certificate. Apply for one now and you would have to attach another proof of DOB to go with it, SSC certificate would work.

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
1. What is NOA? You get it when you do your taxes here. N/A to you at the moment. But you still need to address it. (Please read the guide in its entirety) it will reference it. Google Notice of Assessment or search the forum. If you have Canadian family here ask them as well.
2. My wife does not have her DOB certificate. In India we use the SSC (10th Grade) school certificate as DOB proof. Do you know if that works or should we go an apply for her DOB certificate now? Check online for the specific requirements for India. I'm not sure. Or search the forum I'm sure that has been asked before.

Reactions: srinipunna

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
1. What is NOA? You get it when you do your taxes here. N/A to you at the moment. But you still need to address it. (Please read the guide in its entirety) it will reference it. Google Notice of Assessment or search the forum. If you have Canadian family here ask them as well.
2. My wife does not have her DOB certificate. In India we use the SSC (10th Grade) school certificate as DOB proof. Do you know if that works or should we go an apply for her DOB certificate now? Check online for the specific requirements for India. I'm not sure. Or search the forum I'm sure that has been asked before.
Thank you! I will do some more research. :)

DaCa2020

Jan 16, 2020
Hi I too receive request to pay biometric today no AOR yet
Try linking your application and check on sponsors ecas using the application number on that biometrics letter . Unfortunately my husband forgot to put an email address on his sponsors form so they probably sent him a physical letter. His ecas however confirms they sent an AOR.

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
Try linking your application and check on sponsors ecas using the application number on that biometrics letter . Unfortunately my husband forgot to put an email address on his sponsors form so they probably sent him a physical letter. His ecas however confirms they sent an AOR.
finally my husband was able to link it