+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Congrats ! that must feel awesome :D ! did you need a valid reason to have the certificate urgently delivered ? or its just a request
Thanks . Yes. We need a valid reason for the urgency request. We have a valid reason and the assistant mailed us, “filed for urgent dispatch, no guarantees”, but ended up saying during the ceremony, the dispatch will be done on Monday (our ceremony was on Thursday) and we should receive it 2 days max. I think she was the one handling the urgent printing.

Just a note for everyone. The assistants have a lot of say from what we understood.

Reactions: canadiantobe1

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Thanks for the info.
So they usually check physical presence after we gave our citizenship test or it's different for every file.
Don't they send test invitation to those, whose basic eligibilities & physical presence requirements have been cleared??????
Sorry I am little worried rite now from their document request letter!!!!!!
I got that too. Within 2 days of sending the passport pages scanned copies, the tracker started showing my oath date. So relax. You’re almost there

Reactions: Kornet

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
I checked the status of registration online. Once you register, you get an email that shows a link where you can check status.
Do they even check with some database or just take our word for it. It shows approved for me but it was strange they didn’t ask for proof of citizenship. Just DL

jimmyz

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
I thought only Montreal office doesn't invite for oath ceremonies these days. It seems that only Toronto's applicants progress well
Yeah I don't know, that's why I come here to give a rant and see if any other Calgary applicants are getting oath invites. It seems like Calgary office doesn't hold any oath ceremony for the past month. Do they realize or give a d*** on the huge backlog???

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Yeah I don't know, that's why I come here to give a rant and see if any other Calgary applicants are getting oath invites. It seems like Calgary office doesn't hold any oath ceremony for the past month. Do they realize or give a d*** on the huge backlog???
Who knows it’s a way of getting less people in non-liberal provinces to vote. Maybe I’m thinking loud but who knows

h4.harry

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
Test Invitation received on 25-Aug for period of 27-Aug to 16-Sep. Took test on 29-Aug, completed and reviewed in 10 minutes or so; passed, 20/20.

yameryusuf

Jan 24, 2017
Can someone please update the sheet as well. I recieved the test invitation on August 30th for test between September 3rd and 23rd online

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Can someone please update the sheet as well. I recieved the test invitation on August 30th for test between September 3rd and 23rd online
I don't see you on the spreadsheet.

Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date