+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

canadiantobe1

May 16, 2018
Hi,
May I ask you at which stage your application is in ? When do they ask for the copies of the passport ? Thanks
They asked for my passport color copies in the same email for the invitation of the knowledge test, however it may differ from one processing center to another, im being processed at Hamilton.

dhanda

Jun 26, 2015
They asked for my passport color copies in the same email for the invitation of the knowledge test, however it may differ from one processing center to another, im being processed at Hamilton.
Thank you for your reply. Where can I check the processing centre info for my application?

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Completed the oath yesterday (wife n me). Was smooth. Took an hour and 10 mins.

To make it real quick, if you have a touch screen, feed your signatures into Adobe fill and sign.
We had requested for our certificates to be delivered on urgent basis and the assistant told us they’ll be shipping them out on Monday. They told us to register on elections Canada 48hrs from the oath ceremony.

Keep a good pair of scissors. PR card isn’t an easy thing to cut.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017

To make it real quick, if you have a touch screen, feed your signatures into Adobe fill and sign.
We had requested for our certificates to be delivered on urgent basis and the assistant told us they’ll be shipping them out on Monday. They told us to register on elections Canada 48hrs from the oath ceremony.

almost feel like I should have also said I need it urgently. My oath was on Aug 19 and nothing yet in the mail lol

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
almost feel like I should have also said I need it urgently. My oath was on Aug 19 and nothing yet in the mail lol
When you say its urgent, the case officer checks your file to see if your file is being processed urgently or not and decides if your certificate is going to be expedited or not.

Reactions: lifein360

dhanda

Jun 26, 2015
When you say its urgent, the case officer checks your file to see if your file is being processed urgently or not and decides if your certificate is going to be expedited or not.
Hello,
How can we submit an Urgent processing request? Do we need to call IRCC or is there an email?

mudassirm

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi all, I got all completed on August 12 and in old tracker it says decision made. I have not received any oath date yet, anybody else in same situation.

Thanks.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014

Congrats, Rohan.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Congrats! All the best!

In my case, I registered to vote on the same evening I took oath and the next morning, my registration was approved. I also registered to vote for provincial elections and the registration was approved as well.

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021

Congrats and all the best for the next steps.

Reactions: rohansekhri