+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Received ceremony date for nov 16th. Everything is open now I wish they call us sooner. This wait is killing. I was hoping by end of aug but no luck.
Hi guys,

I’ve been scheduled to attend a citizenship Oath ceremony on November 15th, 2021.

Please update the spreadsheet.
My tracker updated August 4th ceremony status in progress, Today updated again with ceremony scheduled on October 6th. Haven't received an email yet, just the message on the tracker.
I've updated the spreadsheet.

You guys will receive the oath invite email about a week or two before the ceremony date.

Good luck!

Reactions: Ryn_20

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, I also wish my Oath were scheduled for an earlier date, but considering how many people are in limbo now (even those who applied months before us), I think we should be happy to know the dates of our Oath ceremonies. Even though it’s mid-November for us, I guess it’s way better than complete uncertainty many other folks have to face.
Trust me I was in same mindset before. But i need it desperately and people receiving earlier dates doesnt explain. My frnd applied after me has got oath in aug. i was hoping earlier date. But with IRCC our hope doesnt matter it is wat it is u fortunately have to wait approx four months to see my family. Oath plus oci.

Kemlewfu

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys I need help please, I got the email to complete the online citizenship test online within 21 days, the problem is I used my work email on my citizenship application I work for a government organization and they have high security protection so the link that I should send to my email to move from step 4-5 isn’t going through because my work email is encrypted and protected and my work security team is saying they can’t do anything about it and I shouldn’t have use that email in the first place , I apply for citizenship feb 2020 now after almost 2 years this happens I honestly feel like giving up and just cancel the entire thing because the local ircc office doesn’t even have a number so I could contact them and or change the email address to my person email address…. If anyone can advise me let me know honestly this thing is stressing me out and I am on the brink of just quitting

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys I need help please, I got the email to complete the online citizenship test online within 21 days, the problem is I used my work email on my citizenship application I work for a government organization and they have high security protection so the link that I should send to my email to move from step 4-5 isn’t going through because my work email is encrypted and protected and my work security team is saying they can’t do anything about it and I shouldn’t have use that email in the first place , I apply for citizenship feb 2020 now after almost 2 years this happens I honestly feel like giving up and just cancel the entire thing because the local ircc office doesn’t even have a number so I could contact them and or change the email address to my person email address…. If anyone can advise me let me know honestly this thing is stressing me out and I am on the brink of just quitting
Hmm, IRCC have a number 1-888-242-2100. Call them the first thing on Monday at 8:00 am and see if they can change your email address on file.

Reactions: harirajmohan

Kemlewfu

Mar 30, 2020
Hmm, IRCC have a number 1-888-242-2100. Call them the first thing on Monday at 8:00 am and see if they can change your email address on file.
That Ircc number is for Vancouver though the once’s that has my file is the one in surrey because the email they contacted me on has Surrey in it

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
That Ircc number is for Vancouver though the once’s that has my file is the one in surrey because the email they contacted me on has Surrey in it
It is the Surrey Ircc that has my file though
This number is for the call center for all offices and applications. So just call that number as @CaBeaver said and change the address.
You can find the number here. We dont get to know the individual local office phone numbers.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Whats your test window date range? Trying to see if you have enough days left to attend exam.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Kemlewfu

Mar 30, 2020
This number is for the call center for all offices and applications. So just call that number as @CaBeaver said and change the address.
You can find the number here. We dont get to know the individual local office phone numbers.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Whats your test window date range? Trying to see if you have enough days left to attend exam.
August 5 - aug 25, I will call on Monday

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
hello everyone,
I just completed my test.
And after how many days, they officially update our results?
Now how long is the wait for the oath?????
Thanks if anyone can answer.