+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Still no words for testing, what a joke Ottawa Office.
If this makes you feel better one of my frnd who probably applied Nov 2019 is from ottawa has gotten test on May12 week. I can completely hear you. For everyone who completed one year or more they should finish process and touch remaining new ones under one year. Dont loose hope!

ratta

Aug 27, 2017
Thats wonderful. I got test invite May 14 and gave test May 21 [19/20]. So far only two completed background and test. Fingers crossed hopefully soon, there are many like me I guess. Good Luck u r so close for oath.
same boat here. Wrote the test on May 17th. Only background and test have been changed to complete. Im guessing they might want to do an interview

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
same boat here. Wrote the test on May 17th. Only background and test have been changed to complete. Im guessing they might want to do an interview
I dont think so. Some people they took 15 days to update rest for some one month. Its hard to tell how they are processing. Wait game is still on. we are bit close lets enjoy that, even though I wish all might have done by now.

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
I wrote my test on March 7th just 3 days after getting the test invite. It was only until yesterday that my status changed from in progress (Language e.t.c..) completed.
I decided to change again today and it now says my oath is on the 8th of June. I didnt get any email on this just check and found it. Finally the journey will be completed :)

Reactions: BF* and nicolass

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys. If the status for the test is now "completed" that means they checked everything and are satisfied with the quality of my face and ID pictures and results of my test are now official?
I was struggling to take a good picture of my PR card and when I was taking test my fridge started making noise and police car was passing by my window :(:confused:

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey guys. If the status for the test is now "completed" that means they checked everything and are satisfied with the quality of my face and ID pictures and results of my test are now official?

Yes

I was struggling to take a good picture of my PR card and when I was taking test my fridge started making noise and police car was passing by my window :(:confused:

LOL!

Thanks

Reactions: Azimuss

PlantSoil

May 15, 2021
Hi, I submitted my application in Feb 2020 (Alberta) and status changed to 'In Progress' in Oct 2020. Since then, it hasn't changed. Wondering if there is a way to see which office is processing my application. Can any body please tell? Thank you!

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Hi, I submitted my application in Feb 2020 (Alberta) and status changed to 'In Progress' in Oct 2020. Since then, it hasn't changed. Wondering if there is a way to see which office is processing my application. Can any body please tell? Thank you!
Where in AB do you live?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Order gcms notes. Delivered after 30 days or ask your MP (member of parliament). I did both.
You can find how to order gcms in rajkamalmohanram signature above.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Your office is Edmonton then, IRCC office is downtown ( Canada place) this is the only IRCC offfice in Edmonton. Canada place is where all immigration, citizenship,passport service, service Canada, refugee claims are processed. Edmonton office also include any city near Edmonton like Red Deer, Nisku or Leduc....