VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
App Mailed: Feb 2020
In process: Aug.12, 2020
Test Invitation : Mar.12 2021
Test Completed: Mar. 28 2021
Oath ceremony invitation: May 26 2021
Oath ceremony date: Jun. 3 2021

No interview. No additional information required.
I've added the information you've already provided on the spreadsheet.

Thanks. Can you also please provide the following information for the tracker?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent: (date)
App Delivered: ('Received' date from ECAS)
AOR: (date from ECAS)
Decision Made (Date from ECAS)

Could you also please provide the following information from the new dashboard?

Date your BG checks were completed
Date your "Test" was set to completed
Date your "Language", "Physical Presence" and "Prohibitions" were set to completed.

Thanks.

mhd10

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi Admin,

Just wondering if you have any idea about this.

When our test status shows as completed, does it mean it was reviewed and accepted by IRCC or just that I did the test.

I am worried about the quality of my picture and therefore trying to figure out if completed means there were no issues or they could still come back with that issue?

thanks so much!

Physical Presence Days:

Date your "Language", "Physical Presence" and "Prohibitions" were set to completed.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Admin,

Just wondering if you have any idea about this.

When our test status shows as completed, does it mean it was reviewed and accepted by IRCC or just that I did the test.

I am worried about the quality of my picture and therefore trying to figure out if completed means there were no issues or they could still come back with that issue?

thanks so much!
If it says "Completed", I don't think you have anything to worry about. AFAIK, once the test results say "Completed", the test results have been reviewed and accepted.

Reactions: mhd10

Emilyxu

Feb 18, 2020

Physical Presence Days:

Thanks.
App Type: Family (2 applicants)
Physical Presence Days: 1158days
App Sent: Feb 17 2020
App Delivered: Feb 21 2020
AOR: Aug 12 2020
Decision Made May 21 2021

Date your BG checks were completed Jan 20 2021
Date your "Test" was set to completed Mar 29 2021
Date your "Language", "Physical Presence" and "Prohibitions" were set to completed. Apr 21 2021

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
App Type: Family (2 applicants)
Physical Presence Days: 1158days
App Sent: Feb 17 2020
App Delivered: Feb 21 2020
AOR: Aug 12 2020
Decision Made May 21 2021

Date your BG checks were completed Jan 20 2021
Date your "Test" was set to completed Mar 29 2021
Date your "Language", "Physical Presence" and "Prohibitions" were set to completed. Apr 21 2021
Thank you very much! Updated the spreadsheet!

just a square

Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA 08-08-2016, AOR2 16-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
14-03-2017
So I decided to login to ECAS today and saw that it says Decision Made. Got very excited, however, when I clicked on it, the latest update was
We started processing your application on October 27, 2020.
I was also wondering why everyone was commenting that they passed the test/background check, etc. and I realized there is another site (cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca) to log in and see more progress.
There it still says that my application is In Progress, and I can see that physical presence, prohibition and language skills have been completed yesterday. So maybe it takes a bit more time and I just need to patiently wait for the official email with the ceremony date. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
So I decided to login to ECAS today and saw that it says Decision Made. Got very excited, however, when I clicked on it, the latest update was
We started processing your application on October 27, 2020.
I was also wondering why everyone was commenting that they passed the test/background check, etc. and I realized there is another site (cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca) to log in and see more progress.
There it still says that my application is In Progress, and I can see that physical presence, prohibition and language skills have been completed yesterday. So maybe it takes a bit more time and I just need to patiently wait for the official email with the ceremony date. :)
Congrats! Updated the sheet!

muchacho

May 5, 2014
Update the tracker, please (just realized my line in the sheet was moved to March)

Test Invitation: 21 May, 2021
Test Completed: 30 May, 2021

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Update the tracker, please (just realized my line in the sheet was moved to March)

Test Invitation: 21 May, 2021
Test Completed: 30 May, 2021
Sheet is already updated. You are a March 2020 applicant as your application was delivered on March 1st. Please post future updates in March 2020 thread going forward.

Thanks.

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Looks like giving test as soon as you receive test link doesn't have impact in speed of processing. It might progress only after link expires. Anyone had different experience let me know.

my exam link good from May 14 toJune 3rd.
Passed exam(19/20) on May 21st. System updated to complete on May 24th. Thats it no other items updated. So far I only have Background and Test - Completed. May be after June 3rd they wld care to touch my application. Or there might be some batch jobs which will do. God knows.

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Looks like giving test as soon as you receive test link doesn't have impact in speed of processing. It might progress only after link expires. Anyone had different experience let me know.

my exam link good from May 14 toJune 3rd.
Passed exam(19/20) on May 21st. System updated to complete on May 24th. Thats it no other items updated. So far I only have Background and Test - Completed. May be after June 3rd they wld care to touch my application. Or there might be some batch jobs which will do. God knows.
Same situation as you but I don't think time you take the test has anything to do with processing speed. Processing has its own pace depending on the office and officer and It will be just be another wait, hopefully not very long!

Reactions: Ryn_20

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Same situation as you but I don't think time you take the test has anything to do with processing speed. Processing has its own pace depending on the office and officer and It will be just be another wait, hopefully not very long!
Yup that’s true. But I thought as I finished it early they might work as soon as it updated to complete. And was hoping other sections to be completed in more or less 5days. Now I feel they might pick my file after June 3rd. Let’s see will keep posted. Few got really lucky they received oath less than a month.

Reactions: AmericanCanadian007

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Yup that’s true. But I thought as I finished it early they might work as soon as it updated to complete. And was hoping other sections to be completed in more or less 5days. Now I feel they might pick my file after June 3rd. Let’s see will keep posted. Few got really lucky they received oath less than a month.
I am with you on this, let's cross fingers and pray that something comes up sooner than latter!

Reactions: Ryn_20