RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Same here No AOR or rejection(more probable), As I might have missed one digit of my passport number on the form. I am all prepared to send a new one as soon as I have some communication from IRCC.

App received Feb 24, 2020.

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
Apperently a Facebook applicant with Feb 4 application was returned today since she missed a document so I am also getting prepared for application sent back.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Apperently a Facebook applicant with Feb 4 application was returned today since she missed a document so I am also getting prepared for application sent back.
She missed attaching payment receipt with her application. Did you try to call them ?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

mafshinfar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Question:
I was in hurry to send my application on Feb 2020. After sending my application I understood that I did not consider the trip that I had on 2017 to China on online presence calculator (Even without that I was eligible for applying for citizenship grant).
On a same day I tried to stop the parcel but it was not possible and Canada post said the package should be delivered and then you ask to return that so that mean it was not possible to return the application to modify that document.
On a same day I sent a request by IRCC webform and explained about my mistake and they replied first you should receive UCI or application number and then submit your request.
I received AOR on 17-08-2020 and I submitted the IRCC webform again and explained about my mistake and they replied as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Revised Physical Presence Calculator 22-02-2020.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Now I want to have your idea about the situation that will happened for my application:
1- They easily replace the wrong document with right document
2- They ask me to send full package of application again
3- They make a delay because of my mistake
4- Any other possibilities

Thanks

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Question:
I was in hurry to send my application on Feb 2020. After sending my application I understood that I did not consider the trip that I had on 2017 to China on online presence calculator (Even without that I was eligible for applying for citizenship grant).
On a same day I tried to stop the parcel but it was not possible and Canada post said the package should be delivered and then you ask to return that so that mean it was not possible to return the application to modify that document.
On a same day I sent a request by IRCC webform and explained about my mistake and they replied first you should receive UCI or application number and then submit your request.
I received AOR on 17-08-2020 and I submitted the IRCC webform again and explained about my mistake and they replied as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Revised Physical Presence Calculator 22-02-2020.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Now I want to have your idea about the situation that will happened for my application:
1- They easily replace the wrong document with right document
2- They ask me to send full package of application again
3- They make a delay because of my mistake
4- Any other possibilities

Thanks
They will just update your file. It will not be returned as you got AOR already. They may ask you to send original of scanned revised physical presence at max. That may delay the file a bit but they are all delayed now. So don't worry.

Reactions: mafshinfar