+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

sparkling123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
I didn't get AOR yet received 28th Feb
Apparently, they were saying that they were processing January applicants when anyone contacted them, which was technically correct as only January applicants had "in process" status (other than urgent/expedited applications). Now, we're seeing February applicants get "in process" status while a lot of us haven't received AORs.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I'm with you. Feb 18 delivered. Nothing yet. Did you try contacting them?
I lost my Canada Post tracking number just recently so I don't know what to email them I checked my app for Canada Post it has no history of the tracking number so I am not sure what to do

sparkling123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
I lost my Canada Post tracking number just recently so I don't know what to email them I checked my app for Canada Post it has no history of the tracking number so I am not sure what to do
You don't need to have the tracking number now to email/call them as long as you confirmed yourself that it was delivered. That's what matters.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
We should find a link to see why they skip some applications. What’s the factor? Maybe nationality?? Because I don’t think they accidentally skip some application. There should be a reason.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
CIC received my files on 13-May and until now no news for AOR yet.

Quick question: If I forgot to check on the check box on the document checklist for payment (but I attached payment receipt with other documents for both me and my daughter for total CAD 730, will CIC return my application? I can’t remember exactly whether I check on that check box or not. Thank you in advance and any idea?

Last edited:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
CIC received my files on 13-March and until now no news for AOR yet.

Quick question: If I forgot to check on the check box on the document checklist for payment (but I attached payment receipt with other documents for both me and my daughter for total CAD 730, will CIC return my application? I can’t remember exactly whether I check on that check box or not. Thank you in advance and any idea?
It depends on the officer who is checking file for completeness. It's like forgetting to write your name on back of picture.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
When I make the payments for me and my child, I
made $630 for me and $100 for my child = total $730 paid in one transaction payment. But I print out and attached payment receipt for both me and my application. Is that ok? Thanks in advance.