+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Favourexpedited83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys, like many of you I have been waiting for months. It’s hard to not lose hope when we see March and other applicants who submitted later than us receive AOR. Please remain encouraged, have patience and if you are someone who prays, pray.
I’m not on the spreadsheet but I submitted my application January 31st, it was received February 6th. I just received my AOR -September 1, for myself, husband and son.

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Good day everyone
For all of you February applicants that didnt received AOR including myself i have some update
Actually today I give a call to government inquiring about my app that was delivered 20th February
They confirmed that by tracking number that ny app was received and was not processed yet
As we changed adress in mean time I asked them can they confirm my address change ,which they did
I also asked is there possibility that my app was returned in meantime and that is reason for still not receiving AOR answer was NO as it would be note that app was returned
So they are working on apps and we should receive AOR soon
Hope this will give some of you peace of mind like it gave to me and that this info will help
Thank you

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
Hi guys, like many of you I have been waiting for months. It’s hard to not lose hope when we see March and other applicants who submitted later than us receive AOR. Please remain encouraged, have patience and if you are someone who prays, pray.
I’m not on the spreadsheet but I submitted my application January 31st, it was received February 6th. I just received my AOR -September 1, for myself, husband and son.
So they have started working on Feb AOR now ?

Richarder

Aug 23, 2020
Good day everyone
For all of you February applicants that didnt received AOR including myself i have some update
Actually today I give a call to government inquiring about my app that was delivered 20th February
They confirmed that by tracking number that ny app was received and was not processed yet
As we changed adress in mean time I asked them can they confirm my address change ,which they did
I also asked is there possibility that my app was returned in meantime and that is reason for still not receiving AOR answer was NO as it would be note that app was returned
So they are working on apps and we should receive AOR soon
Hope this will give some of you peace of mind like it gave to me and that this info will help
Thank you

Just wondering which government did you call? Is this the IRCC call center?

What tracking number did they use to confirm receipt of your application?

Thank you.

Dee_lady

Sep 1, 2020
Please add me on spreadsheet
App sent 20 Feb
App delivered 24 Feb
Single
AOR 13th August
Physical presence: 1100

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Just wondering which government did you call? Is this the IRCC call center?

What tracking number did they use to confirm receipt of your application?

Thank you.
Yes I called IRCC
I gave them information :my name and date of birth and UCI number and she pulled out my updated adress where i got surprised that my adress was updated
Also I provided them information that my app was delivered on 20th February
Then i was put on hold
She came back and confirmed that my app was confirmed as received and I got all other answers above

jimmyz

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Called this morning and they said they are working on Jan 14. They also still have an old address of mine so I’m sure they haven’t opened my package yet lol

• Wow
Reactions: EUK

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Yes I called IRCC
I gave them information :my name and date of birth and UCI number and she pulled out my updated adress where i got surprised that my adress was updated
Also I provided them information that my app was delivered on 20th February
Then i was put on hold
She came back and confirmed that my app was confirmed as received and I got all other answers above
Thank you for the update

Was the hold too long on the phone?

jimmyz

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
I encourage anyone who has not received AOR to call IRCC at 888-242-2100(9am to 5pm eastern standard time) and give them pressure. They are ignoring citizenship applications and that’s not okay. First you have to listen to an automated voice message regarding COVID. After that you will get to the main menu. Then the shortcut is to dial 2220 quickly without any pause, an agent will almost speak to you right away, I waited for like 2 or 3s only and a real person started talking to me. The more we push, the more they will look into it.

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
I encourage anyone who has not received AOR to call IRCC at 888-242-2100(9am to 5pm eastern standard time) and give them pressure. They are ignoring citizenship applications and that’s not okay. First you have to listen to an automated voice message regarding COVID. After that you will get to the main menu. Then the shortcut is to dial 2220 quickly without any pause, an agent will almost speak to you right away, I waited for like 2 or 3s only and a real person started talking to me. The more we push, the more they will look into it.
What did they say ? Dud tgey tell you the same old stories we are working on Jan 14th ? Blah blah ?

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hope they will move to the Feb, once they done with the Jan backlogs. Hoping see at least few on February this week. I may be wrong. Since we see Jan31 applicants got AOR today.