+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Tanchik

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure. It should have worked with yours, I don't know why it didn't. Are you sure other applications / browser tabs that were using the camera were closed?
Yup, it should have worked with mine. Internet connection was good and webcam was working. I am sure that everything was closed). As I mentioned that already emailed them and also submitted webform giving detailed explanation just in case).
Hopefully will get response from them soon. It should be okay)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yup, it should have worked with mine. Internet connection was good and webcam was working. I am sure that everything was closed). As I mentioned that already emailed them and also submitted webform giving detailed explanation just in case).
Hopefully will get response from them soon. It should be okay)
Also, try to use this URL on the IRCC website to for issues related to webcam.

Jun 4, 2021
Hello Everyone, Just wondering if anyone here recently went through the interview with the officer after passing the citizenship test ?. I received an invite to attend the citizenship interview with the officer and in the PDF attachment they provided a URL for Microsoft teams but when I client on the URL it gives me an option to either use the browser or the application installed on the laptop for teams. However, regardless of which option I select i.e. application or web it does not allow an option to join the meeting. Just wondering if anyone faced this issue ? or is it because I am trying to join the meeting significantly earlier then the scheduled date/time. I want to ensure that everything is functional on my end to avoid any last moment hick ups.

It simply says DO NOT CLICK on the link prior to the date/time of the interview.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
Hi guys,
I am February 2020 applicant and recently I received test invitation
Today I tried to do online test and was experiencing technical issues with connecting webcam
I was taking pics of id and myself, webcam seemed to be working before taking the test
Once I started the test, the window popped up saying that it couldn’t be connected to my webcam. I tried to sign in again and again, timing was counting. As a result, I couldn’t complete the test and I already emailed them.
Did anyone experience the same and what did you do?
Thanks!
which email address you used for email?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
The timelines are so wacky. People from Jan 2020 waiting for test invites, meanwhile people from September 2020 have already given their tests. Crazy. Don't remember it being this out of sync with PR. Guess COVID threw all prioritization out the window

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
The timelines are so wacky. People from Jan 2020 waiting for test invites, meanwhile people from September 2020 have already given their tests. Crazy. Don't remember it being this out of sync with PR. Guess COVID threw all prioritization out the window
Not many September 2020 applicants received test invites. Test invitations have also been sent to October and November 2020 applicants (though the number is very small). The pilot project applicants (Some December 2020 applicants) have already taken oath towards the end of May/Beginning of June this year.

I agree the prioritization being weird here though. 2019 applicants are also still waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: BF*

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Finally I got the test Invite yesterday, I know someone might have already posted, can someone share the link and sources to practice for the test :). I do have the book to study. Just looking for links for sources to practice.

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
It's been 2 weeks since I passed my test and it has also been marked completed in my tracker. When will I get the official result in the email?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
It's been 2 weeks since I passed my test and it has also been marked completed in my tracker. When will I get the official result in the email?
If it has been marked "Completed" in the tracker, then it is safe to assume your test results have been validated and your score is final.

Good luck!

1nth3m00d4f00d

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Just got my invite! the earliest I can do it is June 14. If my ID is a little blurry e.g. the lettering from my webcam will they still accept it if they can still make out my name?
My camera is 720p but whenever I have taken pics of ID in the past (e.g. for Airbnb) it was a little blurred. Actually AIrbnb didn't accept my ID. but I wonder if that was just because of their website and I'm wondering if the program CIC uses for taking photos is ok