Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks but can I mention my email id in webform and if yes than on which I email I will receive response from IRCC? At present consultant's email id is mentioned in my profile.
You can use your email, it would not matter.

Apr 28, 2020
Feb 19th 2020 AOR, MEP and Biometrics Passed. Eligibility and Security Under review. Criminality Passed. CPC Ottawa. Lets hope for the best :)

Reactions: fcwtx

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My Aor is March.1. Technically submitted at Feb.29. Can I also join the February group? Many thx!
Feb 19th 2020 AOR, MEP and Biometrics Passed. Eligibility and Security Under review. Criminality Passed. CPC Ottawa. Lets hope for the best :)

All the best for your application!

Keep your progress posted here!

Workaholic2020

Mar 12, 2020
A question here:

My biometrics - even if extended by 90 days, it still cannot match the day when USCIS shall open.

USCIS says it will open on June 4. While my original start-date of biometrics collection is March 4. An automatic extension of 90 days makes June 2 - still not catching up. Not to mention that I may not be able to make a reservation on June 4 or around - people may flood in and I may only be able to reserve 1-2 weeks after that date. What is making things worse - my passport is expiring so I submitted to the consulate of my home country to get a new one. But everything is slowed down by COVID-19 and they can only issue the new one (and return the old one to me) early June - before June 10th.

I send a Webform to IRCC asking if they can grant me another month. I really, really wish this to be done ASAP, but there is no way I can make it, even without the concern of passport.

If anyone a facing a similar situation, please let me know. I believe all the Feb AOR in the United States will face this issue, as long as USCIS is not opening until early June.

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
Feb 18th AOR here! May I ask how you learned about the eligibility and security status—GCMS notes, webform, or phone call? And when was that updated? Thank you and good luck!

SaurAsh

Apr 16, 2020
Hi all

AOR Feb 5th, Medical cleared and Biometrics done. Eligibility under review. Requesting to be added to the Feb AOR group.

Thanks!

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi guys

We submitted our application on Feb 13th and received biometrics request on Feb 22nd. We are currently residing in Canada and Our biometrics appointment is scheduled for March 16th at college Street vac. Unfortunately, we just realized the service Canada center is temporarily closed due to coronovirus outbreak. We have to complete our biometrics within March 22nd. How do we proceed?
Hi,

I am in the same situation. I received the Biometrics Instruction Letter on February 28th the same day I scheduled an appointment for the 19th of March (which was the closest date available). But, due to the state of emergency, the appointment was cancelled. Have you found a solution to your problem? Will they extend the validity of the letter? has anyone else experienced the same situation?

Thanks for your help!

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
A question here:

My biometrics - even if extended by 90 days, it still cannot match the day when USCIS shall open.

USCIS says it will open on June 4. While my original start-date of biometrics collection is March 4. An automatic extension of 90 days makes June 2 - still not catching up. Not to mention that I may not be able to make a reservation on June 4 or around - people may flood in and I may only be able to reserve 1-2 weeks after that date. What is making things worse - my passport is expiring so I submitted to the consulate of my home country to get a new one. But everything is slowed down by COVID-19 and they can only issue the new one (and return the old one to me) early June - before June 10th.

I send a Webform to IRCC asking if they can grant me another month. I really, really wish this to be done ASAP, but there is no way I can make it, even without the concern of passport.

If anyone a facing a similar situation, please let me know. I believe all the Feb AOR in the United States will face this issue, as long as USCIS is not opening until early June.
Hi,

I am in the same situation. have you received any answer yet?

Regards

HimanshuS712

Jul 6, 2019
Hi all

AOR Feb 5th, Medical cleared and Biometrics done. Eligibility under review. Requesting to be added to the Feb AOR group.

Thanks!

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello i called ircc today they called that my eligibility is in review required, is it negatif. AOR 10 feb

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello i called ircc today they called that my eligibility is in review required, is it negatif. AOR 10 feb
I don't think you should be worried. However, I'll recommend you order for your GCMS note so you know exactly why your eligibility is in review required. You can then take proactive steps.

What program did you apply under?
Inland or outland?