+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

hollyv928

Feb 28, 2019
Can i send them with canada post as well , because I want to send them all papers together even that i have sent them when i submit my application ,, because I am really stressed and it’s very difficult downloading each paper ,, thnx a lot
I don't think you can send them via Canada Post, it's probably best to send them to the Case Specific Enquiry like they asked. It definitely took me a few hours of work just to scan everything, compress as needed, and send them off. Good luck! :)

Reactions: LaLondon

BigH

Aug 7, 2019
How did you sent them proof of cohabitation ,pls if you can answer me because they asked mine as well , where did you upload because pdf its too big we can not download at gckey account
Hello, They asked me for proof of relationship. What I did,
September 11: I submit it through GC key and Case specific enquiry
September 17: I received AIP & Sponser Approval
September 19: I Received email saying that They received my enquires through CSE we will forward it to your specific visa officer.
I highly recommend you submit through both GC key and Case specific enquires. Also you can compressed files and try to make it on one sheet so you make it easy for the officer to scroll down and view all your documents

Reactions: LaLondon

br3232

Sep 25, 2019
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a 28 Feb Applicant from Toronto. I received AIP on 12 Aug and SA on 19 Aug. I have also submitted RCMP certificate at the beginning of July which the receipt was confirmed by CIC. I am confused why my SA is DM but the PR is still in process... Everyone else similar to my timeline even March applicants have already received their PR Card. I called CIC at the beginning of Sep and they told me everything is normal and I might receive an update within Sep but still no news. Any ideas why? Is there anyone from Feb other than Quebec applicants who is still waiting for DM?

ashiocampo03

Jul 24, 2019
Hello there I am a feb 06 applicant
I got my OPEN WP sept. 19 Just want to ask where Planing going outside the country what form to going to fill up to get visa here in Canada can u please send me the link. Thank you hoping I got my PR soon and the rest of you guys

Last edited:

ashiocampo03

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a 28 Feb Applicant from Toronto. I received AIP on 12 Aug and SA on 19 Aug. I have also submitted RCMP certificate at the beginning of July which the receipt was confirmed by CIC. I am confused why my SA is DM but the PR is still in process... Everyone else similar to my timeline even March applicants have already received their PR Card. I called CIC at the beginning of Sep and they told me everything is normal and I might receive an update within Sep but still no news. Any ideas why? Is there anyone from Feb other than Quebec applicants who is still waiting for DM?
Hello I have the same situation like u. I am feb applicant

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
I finally received my landing invitation!
Good luck to everyone, and thank you all for your help and support.

Timeline:
Spousal Sponsorship (Work Permit and PR) - Inland - Ontario (no dependants).
Application Sent: February 14, 2019
Application Received: February 15, 2019(Center - Mississauga)
AOR: April 3rd, 2019.
OWP approved: April 10th, 2019, OWP received in the mail: April 16th, 2019.
Medical Rqst Rcvd: April 30, 2019
Background check started: June 12th, 2019 (delayed, police certificate submitted on July 24th, 2019)
Application transferred to Etobicoke IRCC: July 29th, 2019.
Proof of cohabitation requested: August 14th, 2019. Sent on: August 20th, 2019.
AIP (Eligibility Passed letter): September 5th, 2019.
Processing Completed letter: N/A
Decision made on ECAS for PA: September 6th, 2019.
Invitation for the landing interview: October 3rd, 2019.
Landing interview: October 11th, 2019.

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
So after some long stressful months since receiving my Procedural Fairness I recieved an email today saying IRCC have reversed their decision and I have passed eligibility and my application is now complete!! Just waiting for my landing interview now.

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Landed November 28th. All went well.

Finally recieved the GCM notes this week that I requested in August.
So as we already knew the issue was regarding my husband spending a certain amount of time working away from home.
But the funny thing is they also noted that my husband (the sponsor) was previously married (he was not) and that no evidence of divorce or of previous spouse being deceased was submitted.
They never requested clarification on this or raised any concerns regarding it sooo possible polygamy was apparently ok (joking). obviously a mistake and one they figured out. Just thankful we can laugh about it since it never became an issue...

Reactions: hollyv928

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
help guys , i have submitted my Sponsorship app with the work permit, and then i sent them my new passport informations but i just received an email now and they gave me a work permit valid until April 2020 ( old passport ) !!! what should i do i already submited new passport informatos and it said they received the informations. PLEASE HELP

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
help guys , i have submitted my Sponsorship app with the work permit, and then i sent them my new passport informations but i just received an email now and they gave me a work permit valid until April 2020 ( old passport ) !!! what should i do i already submited new passport informatos and it said they received the informations. PLEASE HELP
Plus my current work permit will expire in August 2020, which one is valid now ?? I am so confused please help :(