DM: July 19, 2019
'Application completed' emails: July 19, 2019
Interview invitation email: August 16, 2019
Interview scheduled for: August 30, 2019
COPR: August 30, 2019
PR card received in mail: September 11, 2019

hollyv928

Feb 28, 2019
After AIP yesterday, checked ECAS this morning and it has Decision Made for both sponsor and PR app! GCKey hasn't updated yet.

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
After AIP yesterday, checked ECAS this morning and it has Decision Made for both sponsor and PR app! GCKey hasn't updated yet.
Congrats!
I got DM on both sides last Thursday and am just waiting for the landing interview letter (Montreal). The GCkey won't update until you land and get your PR (from what others have said). It just depends where you live as to when you'll get the landing letter as some offices are busier than others, but hopefully it's not too long for either of us :)

hollyv928

Feb 28, 2019
Congrats!
I got DM on both sides last Thursday and am just waiting for the landing interview letter (Montreal). The GCkey won't update until you land and get your PR (from what others have said). It just depends where you live as to when you'll get the landing letter as some offices are busier than others, but hopefully it's not too long for either of us :)
Congrats to you too! Good to know about GCKey, my plan was to mainly wait for the landing interview letter, since GCKey says they're still reviewing whether I meet the eligibility requirements even after saying I passed them. :p
We're in Guelph, so I'm not entirely sure what office we'd get (just hoping for something closer than Toronto), but I'm happy as long as it happens soon! I hope your letter arrives soon, too. :)

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Congrats to you too! Good to know about GCKey, my plan was to mainly wait for the landing interview letter, since GCKey says they're still reviewing whether I meet the eligibility requirements even after saying I passed them. :p
We're in Guelph, so I'm not entirely sure what office we'd get (just hoping for something closer than Toronto), but I'm happy as long as it happens soon! I hope your letter arrives soon, too. :)
Yeah my GCKey still says it's processing too and I had AIP at the beginning of August! It's very confusing of them.
I honestly don't know where they will get you to land unfortunately! You might get lucky and have one closer to you (given the volume of people who would have to otherwise go through Toronto if that was the only one). I'm starting to get annoyed though they haven't emailed me anything further yet, it's been over a week with nothing. I thought the waiting game was over once I had DM, apparently not!

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, anyone here sent his pr and owp application and renew his passport after? i need help i just submitted my app on sep 13 and will get my renewed passport by next week and i wanted to inform cic before they issue the owp ! Thanks !

hollyv928

Feb 28, 2019
I just got an email congratulating me and saying Kitchener IRCC would contact me with an interview date!! Of course my husband and I decide to join my parents on a vacation to Michigan (where I'm from) and everything happens then.
I hope the best for anyone still waiting!!

Last edited:

abernathyabe

Apr 28, 2019
Alberta
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know our timeline so that if any of you have similar dates then you can see when you should be expecting to get your PR:

February 25th - application received in Mississauga
April 10th- AOR
April 12th- OWP returned for insufficient funds
April 15th - OWP fees paid and sent to Edmonton
April 19th - Medical Request
April 24th- Medical Passed
July 29th- OWP Linked
July 30th- OWP Approved
August 8th - Request for further proof of cohabitation
August 13th- SA
August 21st- Proof of Cohabitation sent in by e-mail
September 4th - AIP
September 12th- DM
Sept 17th - Landing Interview/PR Approved

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimszie

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know our timeline so that if any of you have similar dates then you can see when you should be expecting to get your PR:

February 25th - application received in Mississauga
April 10th- AOR
April 12th- OWP returned for insufficient funds
April 15th - OWP fees paid and sent to Edmonton
April 19th - Medical Request
April 24th- Medical Passed
July 29th- OWP Linked
July 30th- OWP Approved
August 8th - Request for further proof of cohabitation
August 13th- SA
August 21st- Proof of Cohabitation sent in by e-mail
September 4th - AIP
September 12th- DM
Sept 17th - Landing Interview/PR Approved

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting! :)
How did you sent them proof of cohabitation ,pls if you can answer me because they asked mine as well , where did you upload because pdf its too big we can not download at gckey account

hollyv928

Feb 28, 2019
How did you sent them proof of cohabitation ,pls if you can answer me because they asked mine as well , where did you upload because pdf its too big we can not download at gckey account
I'm not the person you asked, but I also had to submit additional proof. Did they tell you where to upload it? In my letter, there was a section in bold that said

"Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to
your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx"

When I sent in the proof, a lot of my files were pretty big, so I just used a website that compressed them. If you google "PDF compressor" a few sites will pop up that you can use. I still had a lot of files, so I just ended up filling out and sending three Case Specific Enquiry forms.

I also had to upload a replacement of our marriage certificate via GCKey and had to use the PDF compressor for that, too. I would say that after compressing it, just open it back up to check the file and make sure it's not too blurry/fuzzy, it might take a little tweaking or trying a couple websites.

Reactions: LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I'm not the person you asked, but I also had to submit additional proof. Did they tell you where to upload it? In my letter, there was a section in bold that said

"Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to
your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx"

When I sent in the proof, a lot of my files were pretty big, so I just used a website that compressed them. If you google "PDF compressor" a few sites will pop up that you can use. I still had a lot of files, so I just ended up filling out and sending three Case Specific Enquiry forms.

I also had to upload a replacement of our marriage certificate via GCKey and had to use the PDF compressor for that, too. I would say that after compressing it, just open it back up to check the file and make sure it's not too blurry/fuzzy, it might take a little tweaking or trying a couple websites.
Yes they told me same to me case specific enquiry, so I need to send there just to seperate, thanks a lot my friend for your help,

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Yes they told me same to me case specific enquiry, so I need to send there just to seperate, thanks a lot my friend for your help,
Can i send them with canada post as well , because I want to send them all papers together even that i have sent them when i submit my application ,, because I am really stressed and it’s very difficult downloading each paper ,, thnx a lot