+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

waitinglikeyaall

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Please reply.. So everyone who got DM.. Did you get a letter saying they will schedule an interview? OR do you call and request one? Did you get COPR? Can you choose to land at the international border???

Feb1319

May 7, 2019
In how many days we can get landing interview letter after we paid the fees too feb 13 applicant here please reply guys Thanks

Backira2019

Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys, my application was updated today to the "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Anyone know how far I am for the final process? Have a great day.

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I feel your pain! I'll call IRRC up next week sometime and see what's going on with mine and I'll let you know if they give me any relevant information. It's so frustrating seeing everyone else get DM etc and we are still twiddling our thumbs waiting on medical requests! Did you get asked for additional documents or fingerprinting? I didn't.
Yes i was requested for proof of cohabitation, I provided them but its more than 1 and half months now no update

ashiocampo03

Jul 24, 2019
Our timeline is as below :

Inland Spousal Sponsorship
App Sent - 14th Feb 2019
App Received - 15th Feb 2019
AOR - 04th Apr 2019
OWP Approved - 11th Apr 2019
OWP Received in Mail - 17th Apr 2019
Medical Req - 30th Apr 2019
Medical passed - 11th May 2019
Ghost Update - 22nd July 2019
Eligibility Passed Letter(GC Key)- 26th July 2019
SA Decision Made(ECAS) - 29th July 2019
Same as u your timeline got DM July 22 SA
At ECas any update from u? I am a feb06

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Yes i was requested for proof of cohabitation, I provided them but its more than 1 and half months now no update
My partner called them up this afternoon. They said there is nothing to do if we don't get any requests from them except to wait. But she did say it should move very fast from now though... but if you've already been waiting 1.5 months, who knows. I feel like they've forgotten all of us from QC. I was worried I'd get requests for proof of cohabitation because we sent in everything we had already, hopefully if I haven't gotten a request until now, I won't.

ekfcjdth

Mar 23, 2019
In how many days we can get landing interview letter after we paid the fees too feb 13 applicant here please reply guys Thanks
I think it doesn't matter to pay or not. I didn't pay my pr right fee but I got the interview invitation.

Last edited:

ekfcjdth

Mar 23, 2019
Did you submit your proof of cohabitation by webform or your CIC account?
I am 14th Feb, I had a request for proof of cohabitation but I got the invitation to the interview last week.
In my case, I submitted it by web form and CIC account twice. And I sent message CIC to get confirmation that.
Just in case. You know.
After then I got a response from CIC, my additional document status was changed.
I recommend you should double-check both ways like what I did.